• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking for recommendations for a family ski holiday in April

twinplanx

Yes guy...really, he said he is flying in to go skiing and I'm the asshole cause your sending him to water parks.....can you look for other forums please.
I didn't say you were an asshole. But since you mentioned it... No thanks, despite people like you, I still like this forum. But you ASSHOLES do take most of the fun away.

Also I think you meant "you're". Have a nice day!

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

skiur

I didn't say you were an asshole. But since you mentioned it... No thanks, despite people like you, I still like this forum. But you ASSHOLES do take most of the fun away.

Also I think you meant "you're". Have a nice day!

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Uh-oh.....I upset the grammar police!!

Abominable

Ha ha, poor dude, just comes to the first forums he finds for skiing in the Northeast, simple question, descends into an argument over what constitutes "beginner terrain" and water parks.

This is the only crowd that gets stir crazy in the summer!

Also, this gem can't go unnoticed: "but I'm from Jersey & we wield our honestly like a sword."