3 seasons pumpkino sleeping bag can be used in winter

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3 seasons pumpkino sleeping bag can be used in winter

I want to go skiing and do not want to use the blanket in the hotel.I have a pumpkino hot weather sleeping,can I use it?

I would check with the hotel first. Rules on this can vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    I would check with the hotel first. Rules on this can vary.
    if you're paying for a hotel room you can use anything you like - can't imagine anyone would hold you up for utilizing your own sleeping bag.

Beats bed bugs. . . or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by 1dog View Post
    if you're paying for a hotel room you can use anything you like - can't imagine anyone would hold you up for utilizing your own sleeping bag.

Beats bed bugs. . . or worse.
    You may be right, but does he really want to risk having the manager bust down his door in the middle of the night just because he feels funny about using the communal sheets. It's just a simple phone call.

You may be right, but does he really want to risk having the manager bust down his door in the middle of the night just because he feels funny about using the communal sheets. It's just a simple phone call.
    +1

Better safe than sorry, always.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I detect some sarcasm in Domeskier's responses...

Let's be honest, how is a hotel even going to know you are using your own sleeping bag?

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I detect some sarcasm in Domeskier's responses...
    I think it might depend on the bag. A three season pumpkin bag might not provide sufficient warmth if the power goes out. It would be wise for him to check with the applicable state authorities. Wouldn't want to the hotel to get it's overnight guest sleeping license pulled. I think some hotels have a waiver/release of claims he can sign.

Way to funny!!!

I think it might depend on the bag. A three season pumpkin bag might not provide sufficient warmth if the power goes out. It would be wise for him to check with the applicable state authorities. Wouldn't want to the hotel to get it's overnight guest sleeping license pulled. I think some hotels have a waiver/release of claims he can sign.
    cool-sheldon-sarcasm-meme.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE19940608 View Post
    I want to go skiing and do not want to use the blanket in the hotel.I have a pumpkino hot weather sleeping,can I use it?
    Depends. Do you like homemade food?
    SoVT

Thread Information