Skiing on the cheap - 2018-19 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I would say that it's close to 100% that Stowe will be included. I follow Ski Vermont on Twitter and Ski Vermont continues to promote Stowe, most recently with their All Mountain Mamas thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    The Tahoe multi-passes I got a couple years ago (Liftopia and California Ski Association joint venture) included all the Vail resorts.
    Was that the Tahoe six pack or something different? Seems like the 6 pack wasn't available last year. Will be weighing my Tahoe options. Already got a flight home and a rental car booked, just need the flight out. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    Was that the Tahoe six pack or something different? Seems like the 6 pack wasn't available last year. Will be weighing my Tahoe options. Already got a flight home and a rental car booked, just need the flight out. Thanks.
    Yes it was. Got 2 of those a couple years ago, OK price and good flexibility for Tahoe. Without that it would have been big bucks for tickets...

Yes it was. Got 2 of those a couple years ago, OK price and good flexibility for Tahoe. Without that it would have been big bucks for tickets...
    Bummer, thanks. Was hoping it was something different. Never know, maybe they'll reissue it this year. My hope is that Ikon has the same deal as last year where it's good for the end of this year (at Alterra owned places) and all of next.

Swaps....

Last edited by Bosco DaSkia; Nov 3, 2018 at 7:11 AM.

Early season 2 for 1's - Killington
    http://buy.killington.com/2for1ski/d...ourceid=skimag

For some reason it isn't allowing me to use my email address as it said I already used it but I have this year yet. I deleted my cookies but still won't let me. Hopefully they have reset their database yet for this year and it will work soon.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

FWIW you can get 50% off Killington and Pico any weekday all season and 25% off weekends with Ride and Ski New England Card ($29 and comes with a lift ticket)

Unless you only ski Killington it's a lot better than a Killington express card

Ski Vermont has a great deal for 5th graders if you need to pick up some tickets for the kiddos. The 5th grade passport gives you three tickets to every VT ski resort. Most have holiday blackout dates but a great deal at $10. Of course you have to have a 5th grader... or know someone who has one.
    A bad day of skiing is better than a good day at work

Mount Snow Vacation Rental
    Andover MA real estate

FWIW you can get 50% off Killington and Pico any weekday all season and 25% off weekends with Ride and Ski New England Card ($29 and comes with a lift ticket)

Unless you only ski Killington it's a lot better than a Killington express card
    Where are you seeing $29 price? If I go to https://www.rideandskine.com/buy-now/#buynow the price is $49.99
    31AF26C4-A229-4A4F-8189-B07009FAD4D2.jpg

Was going off last year but I also got a card bundled with a lift ticket and did early sale. Am going to wait until the Boston Ski Show and get my card there, probably with choice of lift ticket, for whatever they're charging this year.

Thread Information