• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the cheap - 2018-19

catherine

Best deal out there that I know of: Attitash Race League. $100 for 9 weeks of racing, 11 weeks skiing. Tuesdays.

skicub

Catherine, do I have to sign up with a team, or can I just do it myself? Also, do they keep track if I race every week, or can I just use it on Tuesdays and skip the race? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

catherine

If you don’t have a team they will put you on one but, no you can’t just skip the race.

Catherine, do I have to sign up with a team, or can I just do it myself? Also, do they keep track if I race every week, or can I just use it on Tuesdays and skip the race? Thanks!

catherine

Also, it’s a really great bunch of people. I do my runs first think before the course gets roughed up and then have the rest of the day free skiing.

prsboogie

Got 4 early season BW passes, paid $22 each during the early sale. I can't use them now so $20 each/$70 if you buy all 4. You can mail cash or if you have a PayPal account - send me a Friend/family transfer. IMG_20181202_160624.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AlpineZone mobile app

reppshred

Heading to Jay during Xmas vacation week. Anyone know of any potential savings I can find during the holiday week?? Dreading paying full price!

fahz

Ski free @ Gunstock this Friday 12/21

From Gunstock's Facebook page
The First Day of Winter is this Friday, December 21st. And as New England would have it, the forecast is calling for 1-2 inches of rain. Because OF COURSE it is.

We're firm believers in making the best of less than ideal circumstances, and we want to encourage everyone to do the same. SO, grab your waterproof gear, bring some extra dry layers, assemble your crew of die hards, and come shred in the rain on Friday. FOR FREE!
https://www.gunstock.com/events/events/1279/

fahz

NY SKI DAY – January 17th 2019

https://www.iskiny.com/ski-deals/discover-ny-ski-day
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]You can Discover NY Skiing this January 17th, 2019 with Discover NY Ski Day! You can purchase vouchers starting at $12 each that will entitle you to a lift ticket at participating mountains.
Also if you or a friend or relative wants to learn to ski or snowboard you can purchase a voucher for that starting at $25 a great introduction to a lifelong activity,
Purchase up to 8 vouchers for you and your family. Just choose the mountain! These vouchers are good for a day or night lift ticket depending when you go skiing. **
There are NO REFUNDS and Non-Transferable.
Purchasing Instructions:
You can order vouchers for January 17th 2019 (January 18th for Oak Mountain and Plattekill Mountain and Woods Valley Ski Area)

You cannot order from multiple mountains on the same day and those will be void if you do. No refunds!
1. Click the BUY NOW link to start your order.
2. Select the product and how many.
3. Enter Guest Names- Tickets are non-transferable, so you'll need to just enter the guest name or simply use Skier 2, Skier 3, etc., if you are unsure who will be skiing with you that day.
4. Complete your sale by entering in your payment information.
5. Once you've completed the purchase print your confirmation screen, that is your voucher for skiing that day.
Reminder: Save your confirmation emails; you'll need to print your tickets before heading out to the slopes!
Note: May not be used in conjunction with any other special or discount and may not be used for redemption of the I SKI NY Passport Program.
Purchase Discover NY Ski Day Tickets for Discover NY Ski Day Here
Purchase Discover NY Ski Day Learn to Ski or Ride Vouchers Here
Participating Ski Areas:
Belleayre Mountain
Bristol Mountain
Buffalo Ski Club (tickets only)
Catamount Ski Area
Dry Hill Ski Area
Four Seasons (tickets only)
Gore Mountain
Greek Peak Mountain Resort
Holiday Valley Resort
Hunter Mountain
Hunt Hollow Mountain
Kissing Bridge (COMING SOON)
McCauley (tickets only)
Mount Peter
Oak Mountain (tickets only - January 18th only)
Peek 'n Peak Resort
Plattekill Mountain (January 18th only)
Swain Resort
Thunder Ridge
Titus Mountain
Toggenburg Mountain
West Mountain
Whiteface Mountain
Willard Mountain
Windham Mountain
Woods Valley (tickets only - January 18th only)

** Woods Valley Ski Areas is Friday January 18th 7 hour ticket only.

[/FONT]

[FONT=source_sans_proregular]

Share51

[/FONT]

skicub

2 Cranmore rollback tix (Fri Jan 4th) for $5 + stamps.

I have two vouchers for rollback day (normally $20 for two), that I’ll send you to save $15 bucks. Let me know your contact info and I’ll send them.

A