Skiing on the cheap - 2018-19 - Page 15

AlpineZone

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    Check the stickes. Contribute.
    While I appreciate you taking care of that, I often find the lift tickets part the easiest when planning. There's a lot more involved than that if you want an inexpensive vacation. It's that extra info that you can get from this thread,when you follow it every day, that really helps.

Maine residents Wednesdays at Sugarloaf $49 except vacation weeks

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    While I appreciate you taking care of that, I often find the lift tickets part the easiest when planning. There's a lot more involved than that if you want an inexpensive vacation. It's that extra info that you can get from this thread,when you follow it every day, that really helps.
    I'm probably going to focus on lift ticket prices, in whatever form that takes. Going into lodging deals and travel expenses and trying to keep up with that is over my pay grade. That said I'll try to keep up on the ticket deals and follow both threads. There will be some redundancy this 1st year since the Aggregate Thread was created after the traditional thread. Not sure how it will work in the future.

I'm probably going to focus on lift ticket prices, in whatever form that takes. Going into lodging deals and travel expenses and trying to keep up with that is over my pay grade. That said I'll try to keep up on the ticket deals and follow both threads. There will be some redundancy this 1st year since the Aggregate Thread was created after the traditional thread. Not sure how it will work in the future.
    Lift tickets I agree are a little more universally used and useful. Lodging would get complicated quick. Definitely everyone should still post lodging deals in the general thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MEtoVTSkier View Post
    I thought we were NOT going to have discussions in the thread? It was suppposed to be short and sweet, without all the extra BS to sift thru to get the information one is looking for?! It's only early October and you guys are already up to 14 friggen pages!
    I agree with you 100%. Since 2011. But if you cant beat em' join em', I lost that battle long ago.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

$269 Quad Packs available now at Sugarbush

https://www.sugarbush.com/plan/quad-pack/

Quote Originally Posted by WWF-VT View Post
    $269 Quad Packs available now at Sugarbush

https://www.sugarbush.com/plan/quad-pack/
    And free shipping if you order before October 31 which is nice as that means you can go direct to lift without having to pick anything up at the ticket window.

If anyone plans on being in Colorado the Gems card is a good deal. We compliment our Epic Pass with 4 of these cards. It is $25 and you get two 2fers or two 30% a single lift ticket at 9 ski areas so 18 2fers. We generally hit Loveland and Ski Cooper and use them at A Basin for friends and family. Last year we hit Sunlight, Monarch and Eldora as well.

https://www.coloradoski.com/store/gems-card-2018-2019

BTW the Fox 44 card is a decent deal. We bought it in the past and generally managed to hit 5-6 ski areas. But we also lived in central NH. We were able to day trip them all.

Sent from my SM-G930V using AlpineZone mobile app
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

I don't pay for gas, which is especially nice as I need 93 octane.. employment benefit..
    How is this possible?
    Sugarbush skier since 1985.........Think Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSnow View Post
    How is this possible?
    He works for his daddy.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Thread Information