• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Take 3 minutes to take survey - prize included!

MVPSkiandSnow

Hello! My name is Danielle and I work with MVP Visuals, a custom branded display company that is looking for more information in the ski and snow industry. We want to reach out to the community to ask a few questions regarding events and promotional items. We have set up a fun short survey that includes a drawing for a custom tent giveaway and should only take about 3 minutes of your time.

The winner of the giveaway will receive a custom printed tent with a 2-year frame warranty - a $750 value! Drawing winners will be emailed directly. Please feel free to ask me any questions via thread or PM!

Thank you in advance for your time!

Link for the survey: CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.

Thank you all for your participation, comments, and feedback! We appreciated all the information we received. A winner of the drawing has been chosen – congratulations to Patrick G. from Colorado! If I can assist anyone with any upcoming events/shows, please email danielle@mvpvisuals.com. Thank you again!

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Why are we seeing this increase in scammer accounts? Strange.

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
Ones like this are probably an actual person creating an account to target the ski audience. I go through moderates posts every so often and check then. If you see any just hit that report button

Sent from my SM-G950U using AlpineZone mobile app

sull1102

Oh no I didnt mean they are bots, I was curious from a business side of things, why we are seeing an uptick of people/businesses just kind of saying eh I'll just go on this forum and be pretty direct about my intentions see what happens from there. Cause I'll tell ya it also happens on forums I frequent with heavy moderation.

MVPSkiandSnow

Sull1102,

Nick was correct! I am a real person from a business simply looking to get feedback from the community. We did do some research to determine the best way to go about reaching out to because the most valuable information is from the people who actually participate in the sports and participate in the community (and not just some other businesses or event companies we work with). I appreciate your feedback on this!

bdfreetuna

I can always use a $750 tent to see if I can sell it for $400 on EBay.

The questions were kind of confusing, lacking in frame of reference, maybe some explanation of what your angle is before the questions start would help.