• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Updates Incoming

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hey there e'ryone.

Over the next week or so I will be doing some basic forum upgrades to keep current and also upgrading the apps. The apps haven't been updated since last ski season so they are a little dated and have some cool new features like built-in chat.

Stay tuned and please be patient if things are quirky on the site for a bit as I work through the updates. Thanks!

Glenn

Seems to be working well now. I know things were offline for a bit yesterday.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Seems to be working well now. I know things were offline for a bit yesterday.

Yep, did some database updates, php version upgrde, vbulletin upgrade, app upgrade, and optimized tables. It seems to be running faster for me also.

Glenn

Yep, did some database updates, php version upgrde, vbulletin upgrade, app upgrade, and optimized tables. It seems to be running faster for me also.

I thought things were a bit snappier! Nice work Nick. Thanks for the making the changes.