• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski pass

skigirl3

Does anyone know if there is a ski pass available that has on it Park City/ Canyons, Alta and Solitude PLUS a few New England slopes? Going to Utah in feb and travel agent is offering a PC, Alta Snowbird pass for almost $600. thinking I can do better on our own with a multi mountain pass such as ikon or others...if there us on earth that captures those plus New England, kindly advis l

mbedle

There isn't a pass that covers those resorts, PC is on the Epic and Alta/Snowbird is on the Ikon. What does the $600 get you?

skigirl3

Thank you. Pass gets us 6 days total, 3 PC/ Canyons, 1 each at alta snowbird solitude. My original thought was even if it cost more, it would be a worthwhile investment as I ski every weekend in NE between mid Dec and April 1 weather permitting.

NYDB

Just go ikon and hit deer valley when you are in park city.

Enjoy the warm chocolate chip cookies.

Then you get all sorts of options covered in the east for you weekend trips

gladerider

agree with the above. get the ikon and check the park city local costco. sometimes they sell lift ticket packs.

Killingtime

Yep. Gotta agree with Dirt too. If you are in the area you have to hit Deer Valley at least one day. Free shuttle bus from Park City and about a 15-20 minute ride if I remember correctly.

Quietman

Yep. Gotta agree with Dirt too. If you are in the area you have to hit Deer Valley at least one day. Free shuttle bus from Park City and about a 15-20 minute ride if I remember correctly.

The woods there are amazing for days after a storm as 90% of the clientele stay on the groomers.

jaytrem

Only catch is no snowboards at Deer Valley, but I assume since you're also planning on Alta that's not a problem.