Ski pass

AlpineZone

Thread: Ski pass

Ski pass

Does anyone know if there is a ski pass available that has on it Park City/ Canyons, Alta and Solitude PLUS a few New England slopes? Going to Utah in feb and travel agent is offering a PC, Alta Snowbird pass for almost $600. thinking I can do better on our own with a multi mountain pass such as ikon or others...if there us on earth that captures those plus New England, kindly advis l

There isn't a pass that covers those resorts, PC is on the Epic and Alta/Snowbird is on the Ikon. What does the $600 get you?

Thank you. Pass gets us 6 days total, 3 PC/ Canyons, 1 each at alta snowbird solitude. My original thought was even if it cost more, it would be a worthwhile investment as I ski every weekend in NE between mid Dec and April 1 weather permitting.

Just go ikon and hit deer valley when you are in park city.

Enjoy the warm chocolate chip cookies.

Then you get all sorts of options covered in the east for you weekend trips

Agree with NY, get the ikon pass. Where do you normally ski in the northeast?

agree with the above. get the ikon and check the park city local costco. sometimes they sell lift ticket packs.
    Gladerider

Yep. Gotta agree with Dirt too. If you are in the area you have to hit Deer Valley at least one day. Free shuttle bus from Park City and about a 15-20 minute ride if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Killingtime View Post
    Yep. Gotta agree with Dirt too. If you are in the area you have to hit Deer Valley at least one day. Free shuttle bus from Park City and about a 15-20 minute ride if I remember correctly.
    The woods there are amazing for days after a storm as 90% of the clientele stay on the groomers.

Only catch is no snowboards at Deer Valley, but I assume since you're also planning on Alta that's not a problem.

Thread Information