Frank Cartwright as Head Coach of Hunter Mountain

AlpineZone

Frank Cartwright as Head Coach of Hunter Mountain

Seems to be a wise decision, letting Bruce (snowmaker for past 38 yrs) leave for Bellayre not so much!!!!! Anyone know who's taking his place???
    NEVER SUMMER!

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Bruce was offered the General manger job at Belleayre. Offer of a Lifetime! Frank is an awesome coach and a wealth of info. Have not heard who is filling Bruce's shoes for snowmaking. I know Jen schmidt took over the Ski School part.

Good for Bruce, its a great job! Frank is great addition, but he's been around on and off for years.

Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    Good for Bruce, its a great job! Frank is great addition, but he's been around on and off for years.
    Actually, Frank has been around in one form or another, he just stayed under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by andrec10 View Post
    Bruce was offered the General manger job at Belleayre. Offer of a Lifetime! Frank is an awesome coach and a wealth of info. Have not heard who is filling Bruce's shoes for snowmaking. I know Jen schmidt took over the Ski School part.

Jen has had ski school for 5+ years, however she never skis. She is great and very organized.

I heard that Bruce's job went to two people who had been there for years.

Keep tuned.......

Quote Originally Posted by andrec10 View Post
    Actually, Frank has been around in one form or another, he just stayed under the radar.
    Frank is great. He has a "real" very impressive and responsible job and not in the catskills area. He has made extreme efforts to get to Hunter, his kids commitments and his PSIA responsibilities.

He will be great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by catskillman View Post
    Frank is great. He has a "real" very impressive and responsible job and not in the catskills area. He has made extreme efforts to get to Hunter, his kids commitments and his PSIA responsibilities.

He will be great!!!
    Oh I know he will! My son had him years ago as a J4 Coach. Frank is a class act!

Thread Information