SLC Area Info - Page 15

AlpineZone

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 144 of 144

Thread: SLC Area Info

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by snoseek View Post
    Well here's to hoping you made it up here today!
    Only got to ski for 4 hours but it was probably the best 4 hours of skiing I've done in many years.
    2003-2004: 21; 2004-2005: 27; 2005-2006: 31; 2006-2007: 31; 2007-2008: 38; 2008-2009: 43; 2009-2010: 42; 2010-2011: 46; 2011-2012: 33; 2012-2013: 26 2013-14: 18; 2014-15: 17; 2015-16: 7; 2016-17: 14; 2017-18: 23

    2018-19 days - 13
    Sunday River: 11/13, 12/4; Killington: 11/20; Loon: 11/27
    Wachusett: 11/18, 11/19, 11/25, 12/20, 12/23
    Solitude: 1/13; Snowbird 1/14; Deer Valley: 1/15; Alta: 1/16

  2. #142
    thetrailboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NEK by Birth; Alta/Snowbird by Choice
    Posts
    26,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Zand View Post
    Only got to ski for 4 hours but it was probably the best 4 hours of skiing I've done in many years.
    Awesome. And just think that was “6 inches” of snow!


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Live, Ski, or Die!


  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    Awesome. And just think that was “6 inches” of snow!


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Easily 15+ up high on Sugarloaf and Supreme. Base area had very wet cement but didn't take long to get up to the goods. Actually changed to heavy graupel for a time around 11:30.
    2003-2004: 21; 2004-2005: 27; 2005-2006: 31; 2006-2007: 31; 2007-2008: 38; 2008-2009: 43; 2009-2010: 42; 2010-2011: 46; 2011-2012: 33; 2012-2013: 26 2013-14: 18; 2014-15: 17; 2015-16: 7; 2016-17: 14; 2017-18: 23

    2018-19 days - 13
    Sunday River: 11/13, 12/4; Killington: 11/20; Loon: 11/27
    Wachusett: 11/18, 11/19, 11/25, 12/20, 12/23
    Solitude: 1/13; Snowbird 1/14; Deer Valley: 1/15; Alta: 1/16

  4. #144
    thetrailboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NEK by Birth; Alta/Snowbird by Choice
    Posts
    26,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Zand View Post
    Easily 15+ up high on Sugarloaf and Supreme. Base area had very wet cement but didn't take long to get up to the goods. Actually changed to heavy graupel for a time around 11:30.
    Nice. Good day to be at Alta with the visibility.

    Live, Ski, or Die!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 PM.