this weekend? 11/10-11 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Cool . I skied Wildcat on a Wave day years ago the sun "window" was out all day in the valley but cloudy and snowing on both sides .

This flight is from Gohram . Would love to fly out of there someday . The annoying beep is a Audio Variometer , faster is up indication . Helps keep one eyes outside the cockpit rather that being distracted by the dials.

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”

Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    same story sunday but hard to complain. its november 11. it was a beautiful day. they had a nice set of options to ski. and the bold could ski t2b on cascade with a rope duck (snow was trash but it beat the walkway). im just grateful to have day 1 under my belt nice and early.

we are closed for veterans day. i am so sore in my triceps and legs.
    You should have walked up the stairway at the top of each lift ride to train for Silverton.

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    You should have walked up the stairway at the top of each lift ride to train for Silverton.
    Truth

I’ve been going to the gym and doing the stair machine for 15 minutes\75 stories and then uphill jogging and fast walking on the treadmill for 30. doing that 2x a week plus weekends skiing, I should be ok
    ~the stars turn, and a time presents itself~

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    Truth

I’ve been going to the gym and doing the stair machine for 15 minutes\75 stories and then uphill jogging and fast walking on the treadmill for 30. doing that 2x a week plus weekends skiing, I should be ok
    I've been working out since late July and I was kind of amazed how easy the walk back to the peak was for me this time. Plus I remembered to use the walk mode on my boots which I'm sure helped a lot too.

Thread Information