• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bagged

Glenn

Spotted at Stratton on Saturday. There was another bag there later in the afternoon. No line at bag check; which was just down the hall. I don’t get some people.

53ec548fcf7eba4454e68fa657ebba28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn

Meant to post this in the general skiing discussion! Mods, feel free to move.

Edd

I don’t get some people.

They’ve achieved a mindset of total disregard for other people, which no doubt influences their driving habits. The more densely populated an area is, the more likely I feel I’ll encounter it.

Islander

Exactly why I bought a snowmobile and head out into the woods alone!!

tumbler

They’ve achieved a mindset of total disregard for other people, which no doubt influences their driving habits. The more densely populated an area is, the more likely I feel I’ll encounter it.

Or they are ski racing kids and parents :flame:

slatham

Reminds me of the red Ferrari parked under the “No parking - Fire Zone” at a kids school concert!?!? Rules don’t apply to me, even if they put people in danger.

I would have moved them.

skiur

When I used to boot up inside I would hate to use the bag check. At the end of the day there could be a 10 min line at the bag check. I had no problem leaving my bag around (I would not leave it anywhere like some people do) and never had a problem for 15+ years. Now a days I boot up at home and my wife (snowboarder) drives us to the mountain.