• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski VT Vouchers. Blackout Dates?

xwhaler

Can anyone tell me the blackout dates by mtn on the Ski VT vouchers? 4 packs

I bought some individual tix through a ski club but we won't get them for a few weeks so trying to determine blackout dates

Couldn't find anything online so figured someone has already rcvd them thru Ski VT directly

Sent from my moto g(6) using AlpineZone mobile app

skimagic

Can anyone tell me the blackout dates by mtn on the Ski VT vouchers? 4 packs

I bought some individual tix through a ski club but we won't get them for a few weeks so trying to determine blackout dates

Couldn't find anything online so figured someone has already rcvd them thru Ski VT directly

Sent from my moto g(6) using AlpineZone mobile app
m

Just your run of the mill blackouts. IIMG_20181202_122819109.jpg

MEtoVTSkier

Christmas Eve on a Monday, Christmas on Tuesday... I don't fault them at all on blacking out the prior weekend, even Friday the 21st even. You'd think most who are planning traveling are gonna try to get the extra weekend in, and it's one of the few chances the resorts get to actually make some money. Especially if this early season bonanza of snow keeps coming and everyone is at or almost 100% open.