• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Scotty skis Belleayre 12/8/18

JimG.

Staff member
After almost 2 years we got Scotty out on skis again. Good day at Belle, great snow and a lot of snowmaking going on. Belleayre run was all snowmaking whales and bumps, flatter tree areas skiable too. Doing well for this time of year.

Great to see our friend Scotty out there again, stayed with us all day right up to 3:30. Scotty in Blue jacket/Tan pants:

128182.jpg
128181.jpg
128183.jpg
128184.jpg

Last edited:

ScottySkis

Personal reasons, he wasn't able to get out at all last season, but he skied all day like a trooper at Belleayre. Great to be back on the snow with you Scott!

Sent from my Life Max using AlpineZone mobile app

Fucken like Late Amy Winehouse song I went to rehab.
Thanks everyone my friends Jim Bob Phil Dan it was great getting out last year and everything.
Looking forward too a lot of ski days now with my friends
And getting season pass to BellFlat Gore Whiteface. ������������
And for. Letting me taking bus to my friend Bob several times last year was awesome
Anyone here know when Bellaire usually open for season

Bandit2941

But earlier with good weather.

...and later with bad weather.

2014 they were able to open the weekend before thanksgiving, 11/22.

But with the gondola, the plan for this year just like last year is to open Deer Run first. Guns are starting up tonight.

I think that plan all but ensures opening won’t be before Black Friday. The run down to the discovery lodge melts out faster than the upper mountain. I think they got lucky it worked out with the cold last year. We’ll see what happens this year!