Blue Mountain Death - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel1916 View Post
    That is a pretty miserable comment on a thread about the death of a little girl.
    I didn’t read any of it and I was a bit drunk. You will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona View Post
    I didn’t read any of it and I was a bit drunk. You will be ok.
    I'll be better than the kind of "man" who makes snotty comments about the death of a kid, that's for sure

I'll be better than the kind of "man" who makes snotty comments about the death of a kid, that's for sure
    Could be a kid it a woman just saying lol

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

Or maybe you’re just a douche on the internet that likes to act morally superior?

I didn’t say a single thing about the incident. Now go pound sand beater.

I was on this lift again last night with a hard stop at the EXACT location this is rumored to have happened. It was very eerie to be honest. That said, I can totally see how somebody could fall if not paying attention and no bar down.

That is a pretty miserable comment on a thread about the death of a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona View Post
    Or maybe you’re just a douche on the internet that likes to act morally superior?
    You're both correct.

It was a dumb thing to say, and he's probably a douche on the internet that likes to act morally superior.

<------- Happy to help with e-arbitration.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by benski View Post
    "I don't want those damn libtards telling me what to do."-Republicans everytime the government want to tell people what to do.

NH baby ! Seatbelts are still optional...

State Slogan - "Live Free Or Die"

Quote Originally Posted by 2Planker View Post
    NH baby ! Seatbelts are still optional...

State Slogan - "Live Free Or Die"
    Yeah but unless your driving a classic car you've got airbags .

Years ago I watched 2 people in a compact car put their heads through the windshield in front of me one night . Head on car accident , the snow melted and ran across a sloped road . The dumb ass coming the opposite direction panicked and slammed on the brakes on black ice.
    Totally unavoidable accident had they any knowledge about winter driving. These days there injuries wouldn't have happened with all the safety stuff but seat belts do help.

My neighbors kid got killed in a convertible rollover , didn't wear his seat belt and flipped the car on a foggy night . He was trapped under the driver side door upside down . Sad was only 17
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”

Ben Franklin

Looks like they just had another one.88C96F04-CAFF-4FB8-8FF0-1E4AF87287F3.jpg

A "ski jump on a beginner trail"?
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Thread Information