Ski boot covers for the cold

AlpineZone

Ski boot covers for the cold

Anyone use these regularly and recommend them? I swear Iíve seen them talked about here but my search on the app isnít finding anything.

DryGuy Boot Gloves. I love 'em on really cold days.

Good enough for me. Purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Have used them for years , great results .Put 'em on in the lodge and leave 'em on till you're done .
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Theyíre working out well on the first day. One of my feet got a bit chilly but itís a high of 13 where Iím at. Came in for a break and my feet are on fire after 20 minutes inside. Not using toe warmers. I just despise them. This is a better solution.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I view my pair in the follow way... They won't stop your feet from getting cold on a cold day, however they will allow you to get more runs in before your feet eventually get cold!

Pro tip, take them off when you go in for a break for 2 reasons. 1) wearing them around in the base lodge will put extra wear on the strap that goes across the sole of your boots and 2) if your feet are cold/cool when you in for a break, at that point inside the lodge, the neoprene of the boot glove will act like a thermos to hold the cold in (the reverse happens when you put them on when your feet are warm, then the neoprene acts to help hold the warmth in)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

1 more vote for the boot gloves here. I don't use them too often because I generally don't get cold feet, but when it's super cold and I do use them, I'm always amazed at the mixed message between my feet and everywhere else. Feet will be saying it's like 10 degrees warmer than everything else. They absolutely work in my experience.

With heated socks they keep me warm down to minus 20...

Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Thread Information