• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy has pass pulled at Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!

catskillman

Yes!!!

For poaching , but being an AH for sure.

Heard he was told to check back in a week to see if it is pulled for good. Which means "give us a week to have our lawyer pull the reject notice together"

There is no way they will give him it back. Everyone complains about him, ski patrol has had to put him back together from his antics, and he is a hazard. He is known on this site and others for his behavier.

Ski patrol and other customres that have been buzzed will revolt.

Edd

Anyone got an idea how old this guy is?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

BenedictGomez

So my prediction came true?

Mom & Pop company ----> You can get away with crap.

Publicly traded company ---> Ain't happenin'.

djd66

I would love to see some video of this A-hole doing what ever it is he does.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'd be kinda bummed if he was done at Hunter for good. I don't want anyone getting hurt, but I'd be a little bummed if the Saga was over.

Maybe he will terrorize Bellyare next.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

BenedictGomez

Maybe he will terrorize Bellyare next.

It wont be Plattekill.

If he pulls that crap at Platty, two things will quickly happen:

1) He'll get the crap beaten out of him (while Platty employees look the other way)
2) He'll get the pass pulled.

That's the way a small Mom & Pop actually can effectively manage that situation. LOL

John9

He will be blacklisted by NY ski areas. Everyone talks, it's a small world.

catskillman

So my prediction came true?

Mom & Pop company ----> You can get away with crap.

Publicly traded company ---> Ain't happenin'.

you got it. They lucked out catching him this way too. They can have him arrested for trespassing...

And since they know about him, have a record of customer complaints over the years, etc......if he hurt someone with his antics the law suit could be huge. They continued to sell him a pass...knowing he was a danger. Although I am sure Peak has some damm good lawyers on staff. Hell - this forum alone has enough stories over the years.......

catskillman

Trespassing; when you said, "poaching", I thought you meant a closed trail?

yes. because the trail was closed. That was the word on the street on Sunday. I am not a lawyer, but I can see it I guess. Saturday was the 1st day the trail was opened and he wanted to be the 1st one down it apparently. Well - apparently he made it happen.

The more I think about this, this happening is truly a good thing for the mountain, their guest and certainly the ski patrol. There are a lot of people talking about it. It was the talk of the mountain all weekend. Everyone knows him or of him........

BUT - it is a bad thing for this forum..........he was a conversation piece

rtjcbrown

On a totally unrelated note, there was a guy I met in the parking lot dressed in brand new all red ski jacket and pants who gave me money to buy him a day pass. I saw him skiing like a maniac later on. He kept his facemask on so no one could see his face. You don't think.....?

raisingarizona

On a totally unrelated note, there was a guy I met in the parking lot dressed in brand new all red ski jacket and pants who gave me money to buy him a day pass. I saw him skiing like a maniac later on. He kept his facemask on so no one could see his face. You don't think.....?

Legend.

He ain’t done or dead yet. He might lay low for a while until the heat dies down but this won’t be the end of blue boy.

crazy

This is the stuff of legend. I just wasted or enjoyed a good 30 minutes of reading through the past threads on Blue Boy. Well, if I ever see him at Waterville, Cannon, or Bretton Woods I'll be sure to give ski patrol a heads up.