• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy has pass pulled at Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lefty4514

Maybe you ski slow.

Poeple who think it’s their right to ski fast no matter how many people are on the trail are inconsiderate dbags. An intermediate skier on an intermediate trail doesn’t deserve to get taken out or used as a gate/buzzed.

JimG.

Staff member
you need to chill and be happy you weren't one of his targets.

I think this was for me.

I need to chill? Be happy I'm not a target?

Do you think you are his target? A little paranoid?

Please. It's a dumb topic, one I doubt Hunter appreciates as the most frequent post here about their product. And you're telling me I should focus on some crazy guy in blue because he allegedly buzzes people at Hunter, home of 5000 skiers a weekend doing the Weehawken Watusi and buzzing/hitting everything in sight?

Time to take my own advice and not try to understand anyone's behavior. Carry on with the thread, I'm out.

Last edited:

catskillman

I think this was for me.

Please. It's a dumb topic, one I doubt Hunter appreciates as the most frequent post here about their product. And you're telling me I should focus on some crazy guy in blue because he allegedly buzzes people at Hunter, home of 5000 skiers a weekend doing the Weehawken Watusi and buzzing/hitting everything in sight?

Time to take my own advice and not try to understand anyone's behavior. Carry on with the thread, I'm out.
If Hunter had taken care of the problem earlier we would not be typing away here.

I have been his target, as have several others I know and some that are on these threads. I do not know the man, I was just another salomn pole that day as were most of the others.

Good luck out there....

catskillman

I think this was for me.

And I do not know you either. I did not buy a peak pass this season, and have been skiing all over and just ski in a day at Hunter when I can or someone hands me a ticket. I have seen him multiple times, his behavier has not changed, and he definitly still comes in way too fast into the 6 pack line. (the only line I have seen him in this season.)

Do you ski in that yellow jacket? Maybe he avoids yellow jackets because you defend him....

catskillman

could be. he did always keep his face mask all the way up. (It was blue of course)

AND why could someone not buy their own pass???? or use the kiosk? This is an unusual move for anyone to say the least.

Thought about this again - Maybe the $ was counterfeit !!!!!

VTKilarney

Maybe you guys who are so obsessed with him should start your own chat room on a separate site and stop clogging this forum up with these dumb threads.

Respectfully, I don't think that this forum has had a problem with too much activity or too many threads lately.

abc

Seems harsh for a single f-bomb.

Pull pass for a season maybe. Ban for life?

But there may have been prior transgressions we didn’t hear about though.

crazy

Seems harsh for a single f-bomb.

Pull pass for a season maybe. Ban for life?

But there may have been prior transgressions we didn’t hear about though.

Apparently he tried to start a fight and has a history of bad behavior, whether that's harassing employees, poaching runs, I'm not sure. It sounds like he had been warned before and this was the final straw. Sounds like he got what he deserved.

catskillman

I was right behind him on the North Side Saturday, saw the liftie yell at him it was closed............to late he was gone in a minute, no way to get back up without taking the same lift. Ski patrol was standing there waiting for him. I didn't see what happened because I wasn't interested, I was skiing!

He got the pass back! Noone can believe it........what does he have on someone there??????? What a mess......