• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy has pass pulled at Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimG.

Staff member
Give it a rest. Enough with the hate.

I've seen this guy (Brian?) many times since these silly threads started and I've never had an issue with him nor have I ever seen him buzz anybody. To those who have been, did you ever consider that he just doesn't like you? Or that, heaven forbid, that you did something to piss him off? And he sure as hell isn't the first Hunter skier to poach a closed run, at Hunter or elsewhere. Just unfortunate to get caught.

Maybe you guys who are so obsessed with him should start your own chat room on a separate site and stop clogging this forum up with these dumb threads.

JimG.

Staff member
This is, ummmmm........, an odd defense.

Not a defense...just trying to reconcile why a few people have so much of an issue with him and nobody else does.

I don't defend anybody's behavior; I have much more important things to do.

And I don't have the hate in me to invoke your solution which is to beat the crap out of him.

catskillman

I do not know blue boy - he does not know me. I change my jacket often so he can't possibly be signaling me out. I have seen him buzz dozens while I was riding lifts over the past few years.

you need to chill and be happy you weren't one of his targets.

catskillman

On a totally unrelated note, there was a guy I met in the parking lot dressed in brand new all red ski jacket and pants who gave me money to buy him a day pass. I saw him skiing like a maniac later on. He kept his facemask on so no one could see his face. You don't think.....?

could be. he did always keep his face mask all the way up. (It was blue of course)

AND why could someone not buy their own pass???? or use the kiosk? This is an unusual move for anyone to say the least.

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
Not a defense...just trying to reconcile why a few people have so much of an issue with him and nobody else does.

I don't defend anybody's behavior; I have much more important things to do.

And I don't have the hate in me to invoke your solution which is to beat the crap out of him.

It's more than just a few people. As a regular at Hunter, I can tell you has has calmed down over the last couple of years, but still skis, recklessly from time to time. How could he hate me, when he does not even know me. Been buzzed by him twice, along with many friends of mine. I am sorry, but Karma's long dick has caught up with him!

Smellytele

It's more than just a few people. As a regular at Hunter, I can tell you has has calmed down over the last couple of years, but still skis, recklessly from time to time. How could he hate me, when he does not even know me. Been buzzed by him twice, along with many friends of mine. I am sorry, but Karma's long dick has caught up with him!

Maybe you ski slow.

abc

To those who have been, did you ever consider that he just doesn't like you? Or that, heaven forbid, that you did something to piss him off?
"Odd defense" is putting it politely. "Blame the victim" is a natural reaction for close friends/associates. But when there're multiple victims, it became a losing defense. In fact, it's a dangerous "enabler" position for anyone to take up on behalf of a stranger.

As long as those "few people" were skiing as they're expected, it gave NO justification for what he does to them!

Have you ever consider the only reason you haven't been his target is you weren't the only one on the mountain, and he had other "more suitable" victims to play with?

Maybe you ski slow.
Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. But it's irrelevant. He has every right to ski as fast or as slow as he sees fit without endangering others. Blue boy can ski as fast as he likes, so long as he doesn't buzz anyone slower.

Last edited:

cdskier

Maybe you guys who are so obsessed with him should start your own chat room on a separate site and stop clogging this forum up with these dumb threads.

I don't think it is clogging up the forum and I find it entertaining. I'd rather have more activity on this forum than have a dead forum with only a handful of posts to read.

skiur

I don't think it is clogging up the forum and I find it entertaining. I'd rather have more activity on this forum than have a dead forum with only a handful of posts to read.

Really, there is a total if one current thread about him, how the hell is that "clogging up the forum"? Anyways, I am glad to see karma catching up with him.

RichT

N Haledon, NJ/Jewett, NY/South Seaside Park, NJ
I was right behind him on the North Side Saturday, saw the liftie yell at him it was closed............to late he was gone in a minute, no way to get back up without taking the same lift. Ski patrol was standing there waiting for him. I didn't see what happened because I wasn't interested, I was skiing!

cdskier

Really, there is a total if one current thread about him, how the hell is that "clogging up the forum"?

Agreed. If someone doesn't want to read it, just don't click on the thread.

catskillman

agreed. I am baffled by his remarks. How can you defend blueboy??? or any other similar person......does not matter what color he wears. and then insult others. Crazy........

although maybe he is now redboy??? I never understood why he did not change his clothes after all this...........in the spring he has a black jacket, but everyone still knows it is him....

catskillman

I was right behind him on the North Side Saturday, saw the liftie yell at him it was closed............to late he was gone in a minute, no way to get back up without taking the same lift. Ski patrol was standing there waiting for him. I didn't see what happened because I wasn't interested, I was skiing!

I heard he argued with them and asked if he ever gave them any trouble !!!! Can you imagine? Ski Patrol has spoke to him several times over the years.