• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Congrats Pats

jimk

Congrats Pats. On to the SuperBowl.

Wow, what a Championship Sunday for the NFL. First time ever both games went to OT.

Tom Brady =
images

Glenn

We need to extend the football season. I really enjoy the shorter liftlines Sunday afternoon when the games are on. :lol:

Superbowl Sunday is one of the best days on the hill.

Cornhead

BARF, I almost hope they win the Superbowl and both Brady and Belicheat retire. After I think they should put that stupid football hiking Patriot back on their helmets. Ah, the good old days when the Pats where as inept as my Jets. Gotta hand it to them, impressive dynasty, especially in these days.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using AlpineZone mobile app

Edd

I avoid football and discussion of it but Tom Brady’s willingness to keep playing mystifies me. It seems too risky to be on that field when he never has to work again. I’ll never understand it.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
No kidding Saints got screwed.

NFL and refs can't get out of their own way.

I've been a 40yr Steelers fan but the last few years have helped me find other stuff to do . Fed up with all the all the bullshit surrounding the game . Bad calls could have been dealt with years ago but Roger sits in the balcony raking in the dollars. I watch occasionally but told my wife "Not another dollar " wasted on the NFL

jimk

For me it's more fun to watch other competent teams rather than my Redskins. It was so refreshing to see so much high level QB play this weekend. It's my sad fate to be about ten years older than our lousy team owner who will probably outlive me and keep the team in the dumps for many more decades while he gets rich off NFL proceeds.