• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Boot Dryer?

thetrailboss

Staff member
Costco had a basic one that retails for $79.99 on sale for $39.99. I have a couple of them. They work great.

podunk77

Call me cheap, but my $8 plastic Walmart fan has worked great for years. Stand your boots side by side with about 2 inches between them, tuck your gloves between the boots, prop the $8 Walmart fan atop the boots, and voila!, everything's dry in a couple hours.

drjeff

On this topic.... Who regularly, pulls their liners while dryer their boots?

100% liner puller here

skiur

Never pull em, always dry in the morning and they don't stink so seems like a waste of time to pull them.

Smellytele

Never pull just put them on the cheap peet type dryers. The ones without fans. Think I bought them for $20 each at least 10 years ago. Maybe 15 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I use the "Dryguy" warmer. It has a timer, is small enough to pack for plane trips and has expandable sleeves that works for gloves as well. Doesn't overheat and has a nice steady airflow.

MEtoVTSkier

Never pull just put them on the cheap peet type dryers. The ones without fans. Think I bought them for $20 each at least 10 years ago. Maybe 15 years ago.

Same here, they were so cheap I bought 2. Still work great. Boots always dry and warm in the morning when I head out. Only occasionally pull the liners.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I use the "Dryguy" warmer. It has a timer, is small enough to pack for plane trips and has expandable sleeves that works for gloves as well. Doesn't overheat and has a nice steady airflow.
Same

Never pull my liners either. I have an older version of the Dryguy that doesn't have a timer.. No matter how wet my liners get from a day skiing, pop em in by end of the day and the boots are dry by bed time.

Don't really see the point in pulling liners

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

dlague

We just take then inside. If heading out the next day prop them over the heater vent. Do not have much of a problem with moisture in our boots though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using AlpineZone mobile app