• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Frontier to Start Direct Flights from BTV to DEN

jimk

They're going after New England IKON and EpicPass holders who want to also use their passes for a week out west - next year.
:spread:

Frontier is barebones. A couple years ago I took a ten day ski trip to Utah on Frontier. Had my skis and a few rudimentary clothing items already out there at son’s place. Out of cheapness and a determination to avoid annoying baggage fees I took nothing on the plane but a medium size backpack as my one free “item” (supposed to be no larger than 14” tall, 8” wide, and 18” long). My ski boots took up 75% of the backpack. I wore my ski jacket and some ski pants and carried my helmet in my hand. This might have been the time I saw you at Snowbird and I was wearing a Univ of VA hoodie that day for lack of a lightweight jacket.

Last edited: