Killington Ganjala - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Not for nothing people but this is not something new, people have been smoking in gondola's since gondola's have been around. If you dont want your kid to be aware that people smoke weed then dont let them out of the house. Like it or not this is the world we live in and it is not going to change. Now that pot is socially accepted it will become more normal. I would much rather be forced to smell pot smoke than cigarette smoke......not saying it is right but it is was it is so if you wanna ski you have to deal with it.
    It's definitely become more frequent, but I dont think it has anything to do with social acceptance or legalization, but rather with a generational'ish deterioration in social manners paired with a gargantuan increase in sense-of-entitlement, sprinkled with a bit of the, "it's all about me" attitude.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

A couple of years ago I got on the K gondola with my family. It smelled like weed. No issue. Then my 12/13 yo old looks at the windowsill and picks up a 1/4 of a joint. We all laughed and he put it back down. No Harm, No Foul.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

Quote Originally Posted by Brewbeer View Post
    People should just switch to vaping, much less odor.
    This. Also, people should simply not be inconsiderate like in the OP’s story but the difference between vape and smoke is night and day.

vape cartridges tend to freeze in ski temps. and the burn of the real thing is so much better, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    vape cartridges tend to freeze in ski temps. and the burn of the real thing is so much better, imo.
    Plus with China bootlegging the cartridges who knows what chemicals you’re putting in your body

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    Carts are kind of soulless, vaping flower is more preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    It's definitely become more frequent, but I dont think it has anything to do with social acceptance or legalization, but rather with a generational'ish deterioration in social manners paired with a gargantuan increase in sense-of-entitlement, sprinkled with a bit of the, "it's all about me" attitude.

This, 10X over

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    I’m pro Jane but it’s not that difficult to be aware and courteous of others.

This thread is turning into a bunch of old guys yelling at clouds.
    Live Free or Die
    137 days 08-09
    16 days 09-10

Quote Originally Posted by Brewbeer View Post
    People should just switch to vaping, much less odor.
    That means way more people would have to come out as openly gay.

Thread Information