• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Speculation Thread 2/2-3: The Road to Recovery?

tnt1234

I'd have to say plattekill at 100% open with more recent snow. Given that its a shorter drive for you too right?

Yeah...this is the way I'm leaning. If someone local told me the tress were in play it would be a done deal.

tnt1234

Done - going to Plattekill. They are calling it 10-12", belleayre calling it 12". Magic and Snow saying 5-7. Fair difference. That, coupled withe drive time = Catskills here we come!

cdskier

Yeah...this is the way I'm leaning. If someone local told me the tress were in play it would be a done deal.

Well Belleayre officially opened nearly all their glades today...so I'd think Plattekill's trees should most likely be in play as well.

The Sneak

BW snow report claims 15” since Sunday. Pics look good. Gonna be cold Saturday though. I wonder how Ragged did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puckoach

Take a look at Skiing on the Cheap. Cannon, BW, Attitash, Wildcat and others have Superbowl Sunday deals. Others have had them in the past.

mfi

208 inches season total so far at Stowe..more on the way. 32 inches for the week so far. Its why I make that damn 5 hour drive.

tnt1234

208 inches season total so far at Stowe..more on the way. 32 inches for the week so far. Its why I make that damn 5 hour drive.

Mansfield stake at all time record high for this time of year. Pushing 100" of settled snow.

Point them and go....anywhere you like....