Who is your favorite musician? - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I have many that would be in the Group catagory but as an individual I think it would be Billy Joel or Elton John. Writer performer talents unlike most. Very different from my usual daily listening but huge influences in my life.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AlpineZone mobile app
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Stevie Ray Vaughn Johnie Winter Jimmy Page Eric Clapton take a pick

I recently discovered the singer LP. Before, I always listened to rock and only rock. Perhaps my taste in music has changed over time.
    Tell how your musical tastes have changed over time

Who is your favorite musician?

Scott from Stick Figure but that changes based on my musical interest at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by SheriGoddart75 View Post
    I recently discovered the singer LP. Before, I always listened to rock and only rock. Perhaps my taste in music has changed over time.
    Tell how your musical tastes have changed over time
    LP's Lost On You popped up one day while I was listening to music on youtube about a year ago. Good song. Her voice is really different in a Minnie Mouse sort of way, but very effective. She can whistle almost as good as I can.

My musical tastes over time continue to broaden. I'm really a sucker for most well-performed music from any genre especially if I have time to listen carefully and/or repeatedly.

My Mom liked all kinds of music too and was a great dancer from back in the days of the jitterbug. When she passed away in 2006 I inherited her CD collection. Really wild mix of stuff including 1940s big band music and Bing Crosby type crooners, Elton John, Leanne Rimes, Tracey Chapman, Josh Groban, Spanish flamenco, Irish music, soothing soundscape/George Winston type music, etc. Her tastes were all over the map. I still listen to her CDs in my car fairly often, and of course, think of her every time I put one on.
    A few years back I saw the USAF String Ensemble play a strolling strings version of Led Zeppelin's song Kashmir. Awesome. My Mom would have liked that sort of mash-up.
    Last edited by jimk; Sep 17, 2020 at 7:13 PM.

Thread Information