Rental cars for western travel - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    I used Fox this year for my Tahoe trip. Had no problems at all. Did a one way from Oakland to San Fran. 10 days, total price $362 for a Jeep Renegade. It was mid April though.
    Stay away from Fox Rental near SLT.
    The two times we used them, it took nearly two hours to get a vehicle, they were way understaffed and this was on a tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by asnowmobiler View Post
    Stay away from Fox Rental anywhere
    FIXED.

You are playing the automobile rental version of Russian Roulette when you rent from Fox.

It is not a "normal" rental car company, they have a very old fleet that is not properly serviced. I've seen and heard horror stories, and your tale of it taking almost 2 hours to get your vehicle is not unusual. There's a reason their prices are by far lower than all competition.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    FIXED.

You are playing the automobile rental version of Russian Roulette when you rent from Fox.

It is not a "normal" rental car company, they have a very old fleet that is not properly serviced. I've seen and heard horror stories, and your tale of it taking almost 2 hours to get your vehicle is not unusual. There's a reason their prices are by far lower than all competition.
    I don't know or care about any of that, but why does your signature indicate that you want to exterminate an entire species? Are you psychotic?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty White Boy View Post
    I don't know or care about any of that, but why does your signature indicate that you want to exterminate an entire species? Are you psychotic?
    summer has arrived early this year.

Quote Originally Posted by skifree View Post
    summer has arrived early this year.
    What summer? It's 62 and raining.

I think that signature line is beyond bizarre.

Of course I'm not psychotic; we're not seeking extinction, merely extirpation.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

What summer? It's 62 and raining.

I think that signature line is beyond bizarre.
    What's bizarre is that you just registered on a northeast ski forum yet your first two posts are about criticizing someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Of course I'm not psychotic; we're not seeking extinction, merely extirpation.
    Well then you should change the name of your LLC. Where do you seek this bird's extirpation and why?

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    What's bizarre is that you just registered on a northeast ski forum yet your first two posts are about criticizing someone's signature.
    No, chumly, that's not what's bizarre.

No, chumly, that's not what's bizarre.
    Yes it is.

Well then you should change the name of your LLC. Where do you seek this bird's extirpation and why?
    It is also bizarre that you apparently seem to know nothing about this bird and its relation to skiing in the northeast if you're asking this question...

Thread Information