Rental cars for western travel - Page 15

AlpineZone

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnye View Post
    Says the person who's been to New Hampshire a few times and thinks they are an expert on birds and bird habitat above 3,000 feet.
    Expert? Absolutely not, but I have legitimately taken the time to read the actual research, which is far more than you have done.

And I do have s Biology degree concentrated in Vertebrate Zoology & took several ornithology classes, but hey, your keyboard warrior skills & poor mathematical aptitude gotta' count for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    Any bets? ....Over under # of post before being banned.
    On a normal board, it would already have happened, but we dont really have "modding" here. Can only recall a few non spam advertisement bans ever.
    Last edited by BenedictGomez; Jun 17, 2019 at 10:36 PM.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    I thin k they have Thrushs in Jersey too . Tried to identify this guy taken at Barrs landing in Sandy Hook last year .
    Attachment 25323
    Nope, it's a juvenile European Starling. The beak turns yellow when it gets some age. I shoot every one of them one I see, it's one of 2 invasive species (House Sparrow) that wrecks havoc on our native bird populations. Nasty things, and really smart too.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Nope, it's a juvenile European Starling. The beak turns yellow when it gets some age. I shoot every one of them one I see, it's one of 2 invasive species (House Sparrow) that wrecks havoc on our native bird populations. Nasty things, and really smart too.
    Oh good Lord. Dude, that bird is practically everywhere in the United States; you're not going to eradicate them by "shooting" individuals. So why would you do it?

So about those cars for western travel.......

Quote Originally Posted by bushpilot View Post
    So about those cars for western travel.......
    But birds don't need cars! They have wings!

Thread Information