Rental cars for western travel - Page 13

AlpineZone

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    Agreed...I was referring more to the metro NYC suburb areas of NJ since that's what Teleskier implied all of NJ is like.
    Yup, hence my, "he must not travel much" comment.

Teleskier's erroneous belief is typical of westerners, southerners, midwest folk, etc, who've never been to Jersey, but generally people from the northeast know better. The relatively few northeast folk I've met who think NJ is a giant parking lot are the sort who never left the 4 county area they were born in.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Yes math!

That's the point I was trying to make with 5 ski areas on the 173 NH peaks with Bicknells thrush preferred SUMMER habitat. No one's advocating for it, but you could literally clear cut these 5 areas above 3k feet and the habitat loss would probably amount to a quarter of 1 percent. Likely less than that.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Yup, hence my, "he must not travel much" comment.

Teleskier's erroneous belief is typical of westerners, southerners, midwest folk, etc, who've never been to Jersey, but generally people from the northeast know better. The relatively few northeast folk I've met who think NJ is a giant parking lot are the sort who never left the 4 county area they were born in.

Yes, NJ is a veritable treasure trove of natural wonders. Said no one. Ever.

What's your BMI, chubby?

I’m learning a bunch more of teenage talk by being on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty White Boy View Post
    Yes, NJ is a veritable treasure trove of natural wonders. Said no one. Ever.
    It actually is quite beautiful, being you're roughly 15 years old, it's not shocking you dont know better.

Teleskier, however, has no plausible excuse.

Probably 70'ish% of NJ is far more naturally beautiful than Boston & near environs, so that is different.
    BAHAHAHAHA wow

Atlantic city/Ocean City are such GEMS! Im glad people actually have this POV or the traffic on the cape/islands/southshore NH/Maine would be that much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty White Boy View Post
    That was in the 70's
    Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryIsaacs View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA wow

Atlantic city/Ocean City are such GEMS! Im glad people actually have this POV or the traffic on the cape/islands/southshore NH/Maine would be that much worse.
    Why dont people get embarrassed when they post something like this?

Why dont people get embarrassed when they post something like this?
    Id rather get the second-hand embarrassment from you struggling to argue that NJ is more "naturally beautiful" than Detroit... let alone MA

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryIsaacs View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA wow

Fall River/ Springfield/ Worcester are such GEMS! Im glad people actually have this POV or the traffic on the Cape May/LBI/Spring Lake would be that much worse.
    Look; I can cherry pick too! I don't understand all the mudslinging and bashing all of a sudden. Every state in the NE has good and bad sections, and unfair stereotypes given out by the truly ignorant. New Hampshire is a beautiful state, but should I just label everyone a heroin addict, and lives in towns like Rochester or Berlin? No sir! Not fair, and not accurate.

Thread Information