• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'19-'20 who's part of what Pass thread

drjeff

Any mention of changes to the structure? Wondering if the ranger pass may be blacked out next year at the crotch, crowds up significantly on holidays this year.
When asked about any specifics (pricing, access {or more appropriately limiting access} to some resorts/days) the answers were given in distinct generalities that implied that the details were still being worked out for the public to find out on March 6th.

About the only specifics offered up was that Peak will be offering up pass products for next season, and they'll release them on March 6th [emoji6]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app

drjeff

Peak dropped their details this morning at peakpass.com.... On sale starting tomorrow

$629 unlimited at all of their resorts for adults (age 30+), $399 for the age 7-29 demographic in their respective passes

Edd

Peak dropped their details this morning at peakpass.com.... On sale starting tomorrow

$629 unlimited at all of their resorts for adults (age 30+), $399 for the age 7-29 demographic in their respective passes

No price increase on at least a couple of the Peak passes. There’s a Cranmore/Bretton Woods pass called Sun N Ski that didn’t increase in price also.

thebigo

No price increase on at least a couple of the Peak passes. There’s a Cranmore/Bretton Woods pass called Sun N Ski that didn’t increase in price also.

Ranger is blacked out at crotched next year, effectively a $200 increase for my family. This combined with the cost of the killington spring pass, necessary because wildcat tends to stay open midweek through MA april vacation then close midweek for NH vacation, changes the calculus for us. Need to review options but a combination of gunstock or ragged with killington may make more sense for us.

GregoryIsaacs

Looks like they got rid of the December deadline for the Drifter pass as well.. I wonder why........

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Waiting on Killington to release their details. Either going to do a full Killington pass of Ikon base + Killington spring pass. 5 days at Sugarbush is very tempting...5 days at Stratton is pretty convenient for me and a definite plus. Even if I use 5 days at K/Pico, 5 days at the bush, 5 days at Stratton, that's $650 right there plus $229 for another 6-10 days at Killington with the spring pass. $830 for 25 days is a lot of $$$.

machski

Waiting on Killington to release their details. Either going to do a full Killington pass of Ikon base + Killington spring pass. 5 days at Sugarbush is very tempting...5 days at Stratton is pretty convenient for me and a definite plus. Even if I use 5 days at K/Pico, 5 days at the bush, 5 days at Stratton, that's $650 right there plus $229 for another 6-10 days at Killington with the spring pass. $830 for 25 days is a lot of $$$.
Ikon base has blackout days at Stratton but is otherwise unlimited there

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AlpineZone mobile app

drjeff

Windham is dropping hints that they'll have a significant announcement later this week on their social media feeds....

Some regulars have their social media feed rumor mill speculating that they're going Epic or IKON or Peak..... Others hinting at another new lift and some snowmaking enhancements.....

And you know that Jay has received some offers.....

icecoast1

Peak Pass and Magic pass (when they go on sale) for weekends holidays and powder days

JimG.

Staff member
Windham is dropping hints that they'll have a significant announcement later this week on their social media feeds....

Some regulars have their social media feed rumor mill speculating that they're going Epic or IKON or Peak..... Others hinting at another new lift and some snowmaking enhancements.....

And you know that Jay has received some offers.....

That would be great.

Windham is the perfect Catskills mountain to join one of these passes.

KustyTheKlown

Windham is prime feeder resort. More upscale than its cats neighbors. Not state owned. Not scrappy like platty. Not kind of crap like huntah.

I’d be very pleased to add windham to ikon. Gives me a great option for weekends when I can’t gst away for2 days

KustyTheKlown

Copper putting a lift up tucker. Probably the best terrain there. Double edge sword - the hike to requirement kept it nice, but it was a pain in the dick to wait for a cat and then hike 20 minutes.

Zand

Copper putting a lift up tucker. Probably the best terrain there. Double edge sword - the hike to requirement kept it nice, but it was a pain in the dick to wait for a cat and then hike 20 minutes.

That's a game changer for them.

skimagic

The speculation is over, the announcement is for a new snowcat, upgrade of C Lift and trail widening.
It didn't seem to make sense to announce a jump to IKON a week after the pass came out. I could see them joining at some point since investments are being made .

JimG.

Staff member
The speculation is over, the announcement is for a new snowcat, upgrade of C Lift and trail widening.
It didn't seem to make sense to announce a jump to IKON a week after the pass came out. I could see them joining at some point since investments are being made .

Well that sucks.

That means NYS owned areas in the crosshairs.

Maybe they'll go for something like Holiday Valley instead.

gladerider

i went to windham a couple of seasons ago. it was bursting out of its seems. horrible. i don't think it handles the crowd as well as hunter.
i would love to see ORDA striking a deal with IKON.

BenedictGomez

Am I the only one who finds Windham boring?

I'm not a hater, and I get there maybe once every 3 years, I just personally find it too wide-open-cruisery in a homogeneous way.