Plymouth Notch for sale - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    There's a good number of successful ones out there. Most are low key compared to Yellowstone and Hermitage. Skied a couple in NY last year that are open to the public on weekdays. Holimont and Hunt Hollow, both nice and very welcoming. As memtioned above there's a bunch of them in Canada right near Blue. I think most have at least 1 high speed. Not sure about the exclusivity of those.
    I know am probably going to hunt hollow in two weeks.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ss20 View Post
    I have not seen said sheriff remotely as close as usual this season. It used to be both at 7:30-8:30am and 4:00-5:00pm no matter what day he was in his spot or had someone pulled over 8/10 times. This season, same times I'm headed to/leaving the mountain and he only seems to be there 3/10 times.

    Tbh I was kinda worried about his health seeing him less...
    I have been seeing him down the road in Tyson a lot lately.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Long Island / Killington
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by ss20 View Post
    I have not seen said sheriff remotely as close as usual this season. It used to be both at 7:30-8:30am and 4:00-5:00pm no matter what day he was in his spot or had someone pulled over 8/10 times. This season, same times I'm headed to/leaving the mountain and he only seems to be there 3/10 times.

    Tbh I was kinda worried about his health seeing him less...
    Maybe The NY Times article exposing the police abuse of tourists up there is starting to hit home. I dont see him a lot either although the Ludlow trooper is almost always in his usual place.

  4. #14
    thetrailboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NEK by Birth; Alta/Snowbird by Choice
    Posts
    27,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Killingtime View Post
    Maybe The NY Times article exposing the police abuse of tourists up there is starting to hit home. I dont see him a lot either although the Ludlow trooper is almost always in his usual place.
    Can you post a link to that article?


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Live, Ski, or Die!


  5. #15
    I bought a place north of Ludlow on Lake Rescue, so I enjoy it all year round. When i bought it, plan was to get an Ikon pass and ski both Okemo & Killington. Then Vail bought Okemo... So Now I have an epic pass, will visit all my CO & UT friends next year to maximize it. if P-notch is closed, can make for good skinning territory, especially with Bear and salt ash behind it. For the right price and maybe with the gas station, one could make a profit on the package.

    it's a nice area, the speed traps in that corridor are notorious, but I tell all my guests & kids, drive the speed limit when going through VT towns.. same thing in NY on the way up.

    hoping to mind more exciting things off the beaten path, but the real mountains are up between sugarbush & stowe, just was too far of a drive to consider regularly.

  6. #16
    x10003q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    672
    $7,500,000 is a wildly optimistic ask. I wonder if it includes anything that resembles a groomer, snowmaking guns, pumps and an certified chairlift?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by triguy914 View Post
    I bought a place north of Ludlow on Lake Rescue, so I enjoy it all year round. When i bought it, plan was to get an Ikon pass and ski both Okemo & Killington. Then Vail bought Okemo...
    Not to worry, the proximity to Maple Creemees is worth $50k alone.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:47 PM.