Killington

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Killington

Killington

What is the apres scene like at Killington these days? Itís been awhile. Iím not talking pickle barrel or wobbly, but on mountain/base apres?

Headed up with a few families and Iíd like to have an idea where to go.

Also what is the best spot for takeout pizza?

As far as skiing canít wait to get back there itís been about 5 years, it will be my kidís first time so Iím really looking forward to chasing them all over the mountain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Love Apres'

Long Trail Pub at Snowshed usually has a good band playing after skiing. Rutland BeerWorks in Mountain Green condominium main building has become a great happy hour place plus they have a good food selection and the beer is great. There is a game room across the lobby for kids. Outback Pizza is my favorite for take out but Domenics and IPie are good too. My advice - don’t wait till 7:00 or 8:00 to go to a restaurant. The wait time can be in the hours.

Dominic’s for pizza

My kids like Jax or sushi yoshi

Dominic’s for pizza

My kids like Jax or sushi yoshi

If you ride hit up dark side snowboard shop. They set up after hours park.

i thought hop'n moose in rutland was decent. it is a microbrewery. my kids liked the pizza. my wife and i liked the beers.
    gladerider

Hop'n Moose is the same outfit as Rutland Beer Works, which has a weekend place in Mountain Green on Mtn. Better than decent beer, but not as good as top shelf brewers. Probably the best pizza/beer combo (In Rutland). If in Rutland, Ramuntos is best pizza, but no beer. On the Access Rd, Outback is the only wood fired, decent beer selection. Domenics is good, but low topping density and good beer on tap. IPie has worst space and atmosphere, but most creative toppings. I like all 3. If you restrict it to takeout, I'd choose between best crust at Outback vs best toppings at IPie.

Grab a Mountain Times for who's playing where.

There is no good pizza in Killington, but I would say the best in my opinion is Domenics. The game room at Mt Green is a joke, of the maybe 15 games they have there were maybe 3 working when I was there a few weeks ago.....rutland beer works does have some good beer but no booze. Food isnt bad.

+1 on Domenics

Theres a brewery right across from snowshed near the mountain inn that had some decent beers. Long trail brewery was only about 10 minutes or so away and had a great meal and drinks there.

Thanks.

Looks like Long Trail Pub at the base and Dominicís it is for apres and pizza.

I do need to make my annual trip to the actual Long Trail Brewery for some Jordon Wings.....maybe a detour on the way home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Love Apres'

Thread Information