Ragged Mountain experience?

AlpineZone

Ragged Mountain experience?

When I rented my 10 year old daughter’s equipment for the year (just starting) it came with the offer of a $99 season pass for her. Is it worth it? I don’t find too many positive reviews online.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I can't speak to any kids programs or lessons, but Ragged itself is awesome for what it is. A smaller vibe ski area in So. NH with phenomenal tree skiing and good mountain ops.

I went to Ragged a couple seasons ago on a similar deal and had an excellent time. Smallish but with lots of interesting terrain, very friendly and family-oriented.

Ragged's terrific, and you probably won't find many people here who would say otherwise. If you think your daughter will go another 3 or 4 more times before the end of the season, it'll be money well spent.

Thanks! We’re looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Good terrain for its size, uncrowded. Fast lifts, phenomenal trees when they're in play. $99 you won't miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Newpylong View Post
    Good terrain for its size, uncrowded. Fast lifts, phenomenal trees when they're in play. $99 you won't miss.
    I concur. When our kids were smaller, Ragged was our number one destination for day trips. They have really great memories of that area. They now prefer bigger, steeper terrain, but actually, when the trees are in play, we still really like Ragged. Highly recommend it.

Live for today

Thread Information