• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ragged Mountain experience?

jcard71

When I rented my 10 year old daughter’s equipment for the year (just starting) it came with the offer of a $99 season pass for her. Is it worth it? I don’t find too many positive reviews online.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Jully

I can't speak to any kids programs or lessons, but Ragged itself is awesome for what it is. A smaller vibe ski area in So. NH with phenomenal tree skiing and good mountain ops.

ceo

I went to Ragged a couple seasons ago on a similar deal and had an excellent time. Smallish but with lots of interesting terrain, very friendly and family-oriented.

podunk77

Ragged's terrific, and you probably won't find many people here who would say otherwise. If you think your daughter will go another 3 or 4 more times before the end of the season, it'll be money well spent.

jcard71

Thanks! We’re looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Newpylong

Good terrain for its size, uncrowded. Fast lifts, phenomenal trees when they're in play. $99 you won't miss.

Bumpsis

Good terrain for its size, uncrowded. Fast lifts, phenomenal trees when they're in play. $99 you won't miss.

I concur. When our kids were smaller, Ragged was our number one destination for day trips. They have really great memories of that area. They now prefer bigger, steeper terrain, but actually, when the trees are in play, we still really like Ragged. Highly recommend it.

nhskier1969

Thinking about taking the family up there this weekend. Wanted to stay away from the mega pass resorts. I've never been there so I was wondering with the recent snow 5" and the storm coming in Sat night, will this enough snow to open up more expert terrain?

bdfreetuna

Thinking about taking the family up there this weekend. Wanted to stay away from the mega pass resorts. I've never been there so I was wondering with the recent snow 5" and the storm coming in Sat night, will this enough snow to open up more expert terrain?

Probably not much besides maybe bouncing back to pre-thaw levels. Conditions should be OK though before getting skied off.

snoseek

I'll probably be up tomorrow if I bail on cannon and will post here.