• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cold/flu: power through?

abc

Doesn't mean you should go lick a petri dish filled with H1N1...

You're exposed to enough germs through the normal course of being out in public to "exercise your immune system".
many people believe getting off the couch to grab a beer from the frig is exercise “enough”.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
For the younger guys . I had Mono in my early 20's and was planning on a trip my doctor said "Take it easy " . My wifes boss at the time was a doctor she mentioned that I was still planning on going . He freaked out ! apparently during the first few weeks of a mono infection your spleen can rupture . He had a medical school buddy who died while leaning over the sink shaving. :sad:

I went but didn't ski ,was tooling around the backwoods of Wildcat area and managed to get my buddies van stuck and had to walk a few miles to a ranger station.