• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Catskill crowds during Presidents Week

freeskierinvt

Anyone up in the Catskills this week? Wondering what the crowds are like with the holiday week. Considering Hunter tomorrow but I'd rather pass if it's going to be mobbed.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

So Inclined

Anyone up in the Catskills this week? Wondering what the crowds are like with the holiday week. Considering Hunter tomorrow but I'd rather pass if it's going to be mobbed.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I'll be there tomorrow, and I'm counting on it being a pretty chill day. Hunter in midweek is almost always MUCH quieter than it is on weekends, except maybe if Christmas or New Year's Eve falls in the middle of the week. "President's Week" isn't really that much of a thing as far as I can tell - aren't most people back to work on Tuesday? I had to work on Monday, too.

abc

Some of my co-workers were at Hunter Sunday and Monday. They say Monday was pretty quiet. Almost dead after lunch.