WST (Weekend Speculation Thread): Lion or Lamb? March 2-3 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'm going to guess OK. Temps were freezing at our place in SoVT until around 10:30/11AM on Sunday. While we did get some rain after, didn't really do much the snowpack around our place.
    thanks for the update
    gladerider

How are the Pokes looking? Anyone? Only skiing I can hope for this weekend is half day at Blue Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1234 View Post
    How are the Pokes looking? Anyone? Only skiing I can hope for this weekend is half day at Blue Saturday. Looking forward to it.
    There have been some nice bump lines on Barney's for the past few weekends. I hope they haven't reseeded them. Looks like they have some snow in the forecast this weekend, too. Not sure about crowds - lines for the six-pack can get crazy on mid-winter weekends, but it might be late enough in the season not to worry (unless they pick up a lot of snow).

Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    There have been some nice bump lines on Barney's for the past few weekends. I hope they haven't reseeded them. Looks like they have some snow in the forecast this weekend, too. Not sure about crowds - lines for the six-pack can get crazy on mid-winter weekends, but it might be late enough in the season not to worry (unless they pick up a lot of snow).
    Thanks. Yeah, Blue can get crowded!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpsis View Post
    Highschool aged ladies in race suits is always a nice sight , but I think I'll skip that side of SB and keep to SB main. Thanks for letting me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrec10 View Post
    Dirty old man.....
    Pedophile is another way to say it. Gross

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpsis View Post
    I'm at Sugarbush this Friday - hoping for decent (no ice) cover and low crowds. I'm sitting on a couple of SB's quadpacks. Time to start using them.
    Your not Bumpis as in Seaside Cycle Bumpis are you? Anyway, things should be pretty good at the Bush this weekend. Also Friday Night the Grift is Playing at the Castlerock Pub from 8 to midnight. They are really good. I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Euler View Post
    Nice putting labels on people. And depending on how old he is, what wrong with girls in race suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Nice putting labels on people. And depending on how old he is, what wrong with girls in race suits.
    When a grown man comments on the sexuality of 14 and 15 year olds it's gross and it's wrong. If you want to defend it....

Quote Originally Posted by Euler View Post
    regarding andrec10's comment ("Dirty old man"), which most of the time is meant, at least partially in jest, at least, that's how I take it.

As to your comment, I "resemble that remark"

On the more serious side, man, get a life! There is a world of difference between leering with bad intent and noticing the beauty and grace of youthful athletes. So stuff your perv shaming where the sun don't shine. I'm sure that YOU are just a piously perfect being.
    You may want to look up "sanctimony".

Oh, by the way, I also like watching football - oh no, young men in tights !!
    Last edited by Bumpsis; Feb 28, 2019 at 8:38 PM. Reason: addition
    Live for today

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Your not Bumpis as in Seaside Cycle Bumpis are you? Anyway, things should be pretty good at the Bush this weekend. Also Friday Night the Grift is Playing at the Castlerock Pub from 8 to midnight. They are really good. I'll be there.
    Thanks for the tip about the fun at Castlerock pub, alas, I'm not sticking around for the weekend, just a Friday session. Oh well.
    I am not the Bumpis you speak of. My screen name is just a combo of words bump and nemesis, as in bumps are my nemesis, yet, I persist !

Live for today

Thread Information