• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Powder day

Edd

Not a FLA fan but I did enjoy KW. I liked how so many people gathered for the sunsets.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

JimG.

Staff member
Doing any fishing while you're in the keys?

Amazing to think that opening day of the NY trout season is approaching rapidly (4/1).

Smellytele

Doing any fishing while you're in the keys?

Amazing to think that opening day of the NY trout season is approaching rapidly (4/1).

Yes my brother and family were down there and had rented a boat for the week. Our vacations overlapped by 2 days so we went out fishing 1 day around Key west. We caught some barracuda, “jacks”, small shark and a couple grouper.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Smellytele

First time to the Keys and would go back. Like Edd though I am not a fan of the rest of the state of FLA. The thing that surprised me the most is the amount of people who still smoke in Florida and they smoke anywhere except indoors without a care of other people. When there is not roof above they can smoke. So people were smoking in outdoor restaurants/bars. Not many vapers just plain smokers.