Wildcat 02 March 2019

AlpineZone

Wildcat 02 March 2019

Typically spending most ski days at Sugarbush, got to make my annual pilgrimage to Wildcat this past Saturday. Must admit, the snow was fantastic, for not having had any fresh. Packed powder everywhere. Hate to admit it, but the snow quality was better than what I last skied at the Bush- both groomed and ungroomed. Occasional ice patch, which was easily avoided.

Sugarbush skier since 1985.........Think Snow!

The Mt Washington Valley ski areas are in incredible shape. The next time you come I recommend treating yourself by coming on a weekday. Wildcat is essentially a private ski area midweek. It often feels like there’s about 30 people there.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    The Mt Washington Valley ski areas are in incredible shape. The next time you come I recommend treating yourself by coming on a weekday. Wildcat is essentially a private ski area midweek. It often feels like there’s about 30 people there.

Yeah with a lot of storms going snow to mix to rain, the further NE you get the more snow and the less the other shit. Mt Washington area through Maine (and North) big winners.....
    2018/19 = 36
    2017/18 = 37
    2016/17 = 31
    2015/16 = Depressing
    2014/15 = 28
    2013/14 = 27

I'm here for a week. Skied Cat on Sunday, Attitash Monday, Black today. Each day and area, the snow has been fantastic. The MWV is prime right now.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post

Wildcat was in prime shape this past Friday, but there were lines. And the lot was full. NH school break and bluebird skies brought out the hordes. Screenshot_20190302-220856.jpgScreenshot_20190302-220843.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Thread Information