East coast pass options suck.

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

East coast pass options suck.

Ikon pass - unlimited days at 12 resorts - out west. East coast folks get 15 days total in VT. LAME
    Epic pass - unlimited at Okemo & Sunapee... Kinda LAME
    Mount Snow pass - unlimited at Snow and a few others with ZERO west options.. Sorta LAME.

Not many great options for southern VT skiers...

if you cannot string together an excellent eastern season with ikon base + the other more novel products we all discuss here all the time, then you don't deserve a 50 day season.

Is Stowe not unlimited on the Epic pass?

I still dont know how Peaks gets a away with such a cheap product. Simply cant say no to the explorer option

There is always a full season pass available at whichever is your favorite Vermont mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by bushpilot View Post
    Is Stowe not unlimited on the Epic pass?
    They are. Not sure why the OP left them out unless he decided they were just too far north. He also left out 3 other New England options on the Ikon base pass that would bring the total to 30 eastern days.

Quote Originally Posted by boston_e View Post
    There is always a full season pass available at whichever is your favorite Vermont mountain.
    Exactly. Expecting a multi-mountain pass that covers all the mountains you happen to like (and which happen to have different owners) is a bit unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by boston_e View Post
    The pass price at Stratton almost doubled for me now that they're IKON. Guess I'll be going with a Peak Pass again

shame on you for ever holding a stratton only pass in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryIsaacs View Post
    I still dont know how Peaks gets a away with such a cheap product. Simply cant say no to the explorer option
    Honestly wish they would up upped their prices a bit. Weekend crowds, especially Saturdays, have been crazy this season... To the point where many of us Mount Snow regulars now have come to realize that what used to be a "big" holiday weekend crowd is now more like a normal Saturday, and a "big" holiday weekend crowd, noticably larger than the old version of it...

And it's not just season passes doing this, there's a bunch of "paper tickets" being sold as well!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

A Stratton full season pass used to be appx $450? I find that hard to believe, although I never shopped for one so who knows...

Thread Information