• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Seasonal Rentals?

MogulMonsters

Does anyone know of a reliable source to find a ski in/ski out seasonal rental in the Northeast (~under 3 hours from Boston). I've searched and searched the obvious places and can't find one!

skiur

Pick the mountain you want and call a local real estate office.

bizarrefaith

Too early for most places anyway - current seasonals aren’t even over yet and generally prior winter renters will get first dibs at next winter. Stuff will hit market later in spring.

Decide where you want to go, call realtors in the area and get on their lists, most will auto email you when places become available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drjeff

Exactly! This far out AirBnB and VRBOB are basically useless... Figure out which mountain/region you want to go to, and call realators in that area with your desired specs (#of bedrooms/bathrooms/distance to Mtn/pets or not/etc) and start from there

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app

Zermatt

I'll take a recommendation for a Stratton realtor if anybody has one.

I would have preferred to post this with my burner account, but what can I say. It is close, kids like it and the lifts are fast.