Indy Ski Pass - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Indy Ski Pass

Good deal. Would be useful to know exactly how many additional discounted lift tickets each resort is offering, right now the website just says “minimum of one”

Plattekill should jump on this thing.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Plattekill should jump on this thing.

Yeah.. There are a few resorts on it that are on other passes too. I would really like to see the ORDA resorts on it, but would be pretty happy to see Plattekill there.

adding another NH area would be great. Ragged, Dartmouth, Black, Gunstock or 10E.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

Just added Suicide Six and Eaglecrest (AK), sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by 2planks2coasts View Post
    I would really like to see the ORDA resorts on it, but would be pretty happy to see Plattekill there.
    No to putting ORDA on it (well, Belleayre is fine because.......Belleayre). And I could care less about Plattekill so go ahead and throw it on it as well. Attract the NJ/LI/NYC crowd to the places south of, say, Albany.
    Last edited by Dirty White Boy; Jun 18, 2019 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty White Boy View Post
    No to putting ORDA on it (well, Belleayre is fine because.......Belleayre). And I could care less about Plattekill so go ahead and throw it on it as well. Attract the NJ/LI/NYC crowd to the places south of, say, Albany.
    That's not who is buying this pass. The kind of people on the East Coast who would buy this pass care about Platty.

Quote Originally Posted by rebel1916 View Post
    That's not who is buying this pass. The kind of people on the East Coast who would buy this pass care about Platty.

Are you suggesting that Plattekill doesn't attract "people" from NJ/NYC/LI?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty White Boy View Post
    Are you suggesting that Plattekill doesn't attract "people" from NJ/NYC/LI?
    I'm suggesting it doesn't attract the Huntah crowd.

Indy pass says they now have 44 ski areas, up from 36. However, if you count the areas, they only list 39 ski areas. WTF?

In this latest round, it appears that the additions are Mohawk Mtn CT, Powder Ridge MN, Terry Peak SD.

Thread Information