Indy Ski Pass - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Indy Ski Pass

Plattekill considered this option carefully and decided not to participate.

We are going to be doing an interview with Doug Fish, the guy behind the Indy Pass. If you have questions that you think make sense I'd love to hear them. (I'm guessing he won't share the specifics of revenue sharing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Good for Plattekill!

If they were open 7 days a week instead of Fri-Sun I would definitely get a Platty season pass, but as a weekday skier it makes no sense for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post

We are going to be doing an interview with Doug Fish, the guy behind the Indy Pass. If you have questions that you think make sense I'd love to hear them. (I'm guessing he won't share the specifics of revenue sharing.)
    I certainly hope the Indy Pass succeeds. I guess my comments for Mr. Fish would be:

1. Keep the website updated properly. As I mentioned, they claimed a total of 44 ski areas, then only showed 39 by name. Today, it's back to 36 total, but still 39 listed in the East/West/Midwest sections.

2. They should expand the marketing to Twitter, easy and cheap thing to do.

3. I signed up for their email updates and never got any.

4. If they get their computer system working properly, maybe they could do something to help out the Freedom Pass people. That pass?? is a screwed up mess.

I'm going to pull the trigger on this one. Has a couple of smaller places that I have always wanted to visit, mainly Magic, B-East and Catamount. It would be great to see Platte on this too. Maybe they will merge with the Freedom Pass at some point.

Couple more midwest places on there now, and Ober Gatlinberg. Keep em coming!

Price point is just right on this I think-Hard to lose . Magic is a no brainer, always wanted to check out Berkshire east and Bolton. The western offerings around Spokane look really interesting too. Anyone been to silver ,brundage or penticon?

Quote Originally Posted by camberstick View Post
    Anyone been to silver ,brundage or penticon?
    Yes, Spokane safari type trip is probably my #1 for a repeat. No crowds! I'll wait until Lookout Pass finishes it's big expansion though.

Indy Ski Pass

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    Yes, Spokane safari type trip is probably my #1 for a repeat. No crowds! I'll wait until Lookout Pass finishes it's big expansion though.
    Iíve pondered doing this many times. Seems cheap, even without a pass. Whatís the list of places you hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Iíve pondered doing this many times. Seems cheap, even without a pass. Whatís the list of places you hit?
    Hmmm, was quite a while ago, good time fir a memory test. I did in and out if Seattle, dropped friends at Spokane and picked up others in Missoula.

Stevens Pass
    Mission Ridge
    White Pass
    Spokane
    Silver
    Lookout
    Lost Trail
    Maverick
    Discovery
    Snowbowl
    Whitefish
    Blacktail
    Turner
    Schwietzer
    49 North
    Summit Pass

Might have missed 1 or 2. Great trip!

Oh, wow, you killed it. Havenít heard of half of those.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Thread Information