Indy Ski Pass - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Indy Ski Pass

I'm hopeful that they can pick up one/more of the mtns that Doug Fish visited in the spring on his Eastern recruiting tour (MRG, Smuggs, Gunstock, Shawnee Peak)
    Other indy's that feel like they make sense include Tenney, Waterville, Middlebury, Whaleback, BMOM

2018-19
    Wildcat 11/10

2017-2018 Days: 51
    2016-2017 Days: 51
    2015-2016 Days: 25
    2014-2015 Days: 36
    2013-2014 Days: 25
    2012-2013 Days: 16
    2011-2012 Days: 25
    2010-2011 Days: 24
    2009-2010 Days: 47

Quote Originally Posted by xwhaler View Post
    I'm hopeful that they can pick up one/more of the mtns that Doug Fish visited in the spring on his Eastern recruiting tour (MRG, Smuggs, Gunstock, Shawnee Peak)
    Other indy's that feel like they make sense include Tenney, Waterville, Middlebury, Whaleback, BMOM
    I hear without the Covid 19 issues, madriver Glen would be all in

Quote Originally Posted by xwhaler View Post
    Like many, I am looking for some sort of alternative if blocked out by vail on busy saturdays. Losing Abram sucks, Black is a nice offering but cannot justify the cost for Black alone. Shawnee or BMOM would be nice adds. I dont know how busy they get but king pine would be another.

May just attempt to pre-purchase black tickets if they are reasonably priced.
    The true happiness of a man can be found in the mastery of his passions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobbold View Post
    I hear without the Covid 19 issues, madriver Glen would be all in
    That would be great. I'd gladly pay a few extra bucks to have MRG. Throw in Bretton Woods too please!

If you ski in Maine a lot, then the Ski Maine pass is a great deal. Two tickets to almost every alpine place for $525
    2 vouchers to each of the following: Bigrock, Big Squaw, Black Mountain of Maine, Camden Snow Bowl, Hermon Mountain, Lost Valley, Mt. Abram, Shawnee Peak, Sugarloaf, Sunday River, Titcomb and back again this season, Saddleback
    You will receive 2 vouchers that can be used at either Baker Mountain, Lonesome Pine Trails or Quoggy Jo.
    You will receive 2 vouchers that can be used at either Powderhouse Hill or Spruce Mountain.

All vouchers have NO BLACKOUT dates and are transferable to any individual.
    https://skimaine.com/store/201920-sk...mountain-pass/
    Ski Season is too short

It would be awesome to see Shawnee Peak on Indy. My fave little Maine Mountain. Not sure Tenney is going to be around this winter. I emailed them a couple weeks ago about pass pricing and never heard back. I hope they are, as it's 20 minutes from my seasonal rental in Campton. They would be a great addition to Indy as well. I keep holding out hope that Indy will snag small resorts in both CO and Tahoe. The addition of those two regions would mean a quantum leap in recognition and likely sales for an already great product.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    That's disappointing. I'm buying an Indy Pass this year to pair with Epic. Abram is a favorite

Maybe because they were the only mountain in Maine they didn't see much Indy Pass activity last year?

I'd also like to see Shawnee in Maine on that pass. Saddleback seems like a no brainier as well

Sent from my motorola one action using AlpineZone mobile app
    Not sure, but I know their new Mountain Bike park has been a hit this summer. They are doing some great things over there so maybe they decided to go it alone based on the summer exposure? Will have to wait and see.

Sent from my SM-T830 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by 2planks2coasts View Post
    It would be awesome to see Shawnee Peak on Indy. My fave little Maine Mountain. Not sure Tenney is going to be around this winter. I emailed them a couple weeks ago about pass pricing and never heard back. I hope they are, as it's 20 minutes from my seasonal rental in Campton. They would be a great addition to Indy as well. I keep holding out hope that Indy will snag small resorts in both CO and Tahoe. The addition of those two regions would mean a quantum leap in recognition and likely sales for an already great product.

Sorry to quote myself, but wanted to let folks know I heard from Tenney via FB today and they ARE planning on being open this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by p_levert View Post
    Nice recap of the Eastern Indy pass resorts: https://nyskiblog.com/indy-pass-recap-2019-2020/
    Don't just look at the pictures, also read the comments at the end. The ski-day winner for 19/20 is identified

Thread Information