• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Indy Ski Pass

2planks2coasts

Fixed it for you ;-)

Not necessarily. Some IndyPass resorts are weekday only. Mission Ridge comes to mind. The weekends and holidays are where the capacity restrictions will hurt. IndyPass could help drive new skier visits to the weekdays.

urungus

Not necessarily. Some IndyPass resorts are weekday only. Mission Ridge comes to mind. The weekends and holidays are where the capacity restrictions will hurt. IndyPass could help drive new skier visits to the weekdays.

Only 4 of 57 areas have blackouts, and none in the northeast:

Indy Pass resorts who will have blackouts include:
Mission Ridge, WA
Silver Mountain, ID
Lutsen Mountains, MN
Granite Peak, WI

Peak Day Blackouts
December 26, 2020 - January 3, 2021
Jan. 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 30, 31, 2021
Feb. 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 2021

Note: Indy Passholders who wish to ski on a blackout day can do so by purchasing a daily lift ticket for 25% off that day’s rate.

machski

I think Jay joining now has more to do with the extended border closure than they just decided it was a good idea. Cutting 50% of their visitor base out, they are clearly one of the only resorts in the country actively looking to ADD visits this winter now rather than how to LIMIT visits.

Indy works for them because I doubt they had to commit long term (Abram dropped out this year in ME). Considering they are up for sale, I would think that an important part of going a pass for them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AlpineZone mobile app

Zand

Just bought mine. Order number was 8300 or so if that is an indication of how many have been sold.

I was on the fence for months but the addition of Jay put it over the top. Also interested in finally checking out Bolton and Black for the first time.

Cobbold

Just bought mine. Order number was 8300 or so if that is an indication of how many have been sold.

I was on the fence for months but the addition of Jay put it over the top. Also interested in finally checking out Bolton and Black for the first time.

If I understand Harvey from ny ski blog correctly, those numbers are randomly chosen and do not represent actual sales.

Smellytele

I will be using it at least at 7 places twice at each. That would be 14.21 a day. May go to beast twice to get it down to 12.43 a day.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

2planks2coasts

I bought my IndyPass last year with the REI discount. That being said, I'm amazed at how many people want this screaming deal to be even better. $200 bucks for all those mountains!!

slatham

I went for it today. Add-on to Magic pass. Had debated for a while and Jay - even though its a haul for a day trip - clinched it. My hope (its not yet a plan) is to be in SoVT for most/all winter and do day trips to Jay, Cannon and S6. Maybe the Beast. And maybe Catamount on way home, or if I end up stuck at home. I figure 2 days is breakeven at $129.