• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Selling Equipment

Mike_D

Hi,

I've created a new website, www.shnoh.com, it's a website that enables skiers and snowboarders to sell and buy their unwanted equipment.

It's FREE to sell, FREE to buy, so we don't take a percentage of ANY transaction - IT'S FREE.

You can sell or buy by auction - highest bidder wins (with a reserve price so it doesn't go for too little), or by 'Fixed Price', just list it with the price you want and sell it for that price.

You can choose your own currency when creating a listing, so the site can be used in any country, to sell and buy locally or internationally.

All payments are secured by PayPal, they provide the security of an escrow service and a dispute resolution seller, though they will usually charge a small percentage to a successful seller.

We aren't a faceless multinational, we're a very small outfit who put two of our interests, skiing and web development, together to make www.shnoh.com a reality.

We won't be selling your details on, so WE GUARANTEE that you will not be bombarded with endless spam.

The site is only a few days old, so it's looking a bit bare, so please rummage around your house, find some stuff you're not going to use anymore and list it on www.shnoh.com - FREE!

Tell your friends!

Michael

www.shnoh.com
Twitter: Shnoh_Auction
FREE to buy, FREE to sell

mriceyman

I get the name but dont get the name

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone