• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wst 3/23-24

So Inclined

Anyone hit platty today? I was tempted to but laziness and convenience won out at 8am today

Yes - it was marvelous. I was planning to quit it when friends did around 3:30ish but couldn't pull away and went right till last chair at 5. Awesome time today, made more awesome by being free.

Jersey Skier

Yes - it was marvelous. I was planning to quit it when friends did around 3:30ish but couldn't pull away and went right till last chair at 5. Awesome time today, made more awesome by being free.

Cost me $52, but it was well worth the cost.

plat.jpg

jg17

Awesome day at Hunter, soft pretty much all day from when I got on the mountain around 10. Spent most of the day lapping Racer's, Clair's, and Overlook, by far best Hunter day of the year.

tnt1234

I hiked to midstation 3 times and beyond it to antelope once.

Best eastern runs of the year on upper glade, the woods skiers left of antelope, lynx>beaver, and single liftline

Sounds awesome. Lynx>beaver is one of my favorite trails.

rocks860

I thought I was done for the season but I think I’m gonna make one last trip up to sugarbush on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skiur

I thought I was done for the season but I think I’m gonna make one last trip up to sugarbush on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done?? The best part of the season is just starting!! Bumps, BBQ, and Beer season here!