AZ Summit 2019 April 5th - 7th, 2019

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AZ Summit 2019 April 5th - 7th, 2019

Hey There AZ'ers!

Last minute here, but we actually have confirmed rates with Sugarloaf for a Summit 2019 weekend this year, April 5th - 7th. Discounted lodging + lift tickets. Price is up a bit from last year, BUT, there is no max occupancy requirement any longer so you don't need to fill rooms to the brim.

It's gonna be more informal (no apres party) but a good opportunity to ski together towards the end of this season.

Book online --> https://www.sugarloaf.com/booklodging?pid=17295.

Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Hey There AZ'ers!

Last minute here, but we actually have confirmed rates with Sugarloaf for a Summit 2019 weekend this year, April 5th - 7th. Discounted lodging + lift tickets. Price is up a bit from last year, BUT, there is no max occupancy requirement any longer so you don't need to fill rooms to the brim.

It's gonna be more informal (no apres party) but a good opportunity to ski together towards the end of this season.

Book online --> https://www.sugarloaf.com/booklodging?pid=17295.
    Up a bit ? looks like almost double from last year....am I doing this correctly ?
    Im not seeing anything less than $200+ night

Yup. Prices are significantly higher than the past. Almost double.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Yup. Prices are significantly higher than the past. Almost double.
    Are you seeing $220 a day? it was working earlier. It should be cheaper than that. The price was for 2 nights + 2 days lift passes, per person. Let me ask Ethan.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Nick, why are you even responding to these NEMS jokers?

Let their site admin organize their own f-ing trip!

Are you seeing $220 a day? it was working earlier. It should be cheaper than that. The price was for 2 nights + 2 days lift passes, per person. Let me ask Ethan.
    I am not. I am seeing $380ish for Sugarcreek condo. I paid $220ish two years ago for the size condo. Per person. Birchwood condo for 4 was about $1470 total.
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    Nick, why are you even responding to these NEMS jokers?

Let their site admin organize their own f-ing trip!
    Pretty fucking harsh from an admin. I have been to a few summits just not last year and the year I broke my shoulder. The people that go to summit as a majority have very few posts as you should know.

My point is the deal is not as good as the past

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Pretty fucking harsh from an admin. I have been to a few summits just not last year and the year I broke my shoulder. The people that go to summit as a majority have very few posts as you should know.

My point is the deal is not as good as the past
    Sorry I hurt your feelings, but it's pretty amazing that you hardly ever post here anymore but always seem to want in on deals.

You have to admit you have been pretty absent save for a few posts yet "bang" here you are when the trip deal suddenly appears.

Maybe I expect more from a once active poster who has since decided to move on. Or maybe you are just lurking.

As for being "harsh" you have never struck me as one who passes up many opportunities to get harsh with others here. If you can dish it out you must be able to take it once in a while.

I was seeing over the $220 a day, any word if this is correct ? never mind its showing no availability now.......must have sold out !

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    Sorry I hurt your feelings, but it's pretty amazing that you hardly ever post here anymore but always seem to want in on deals.

You have to admit you have been pretty absent save for a few posts yet "bang" here you are when the trip deal suddenly appears.

Maybe I expect more from a once active poster who has since decided to move on. Or maybe you are just lurking.

As for being "harsh" you have never struck me as one who passes up many opportunities to get harsh with others here. If you can dish it out you must be able to take it once in a while.
    And I have my reasons. I was pointing out that the deal was not as good as it has been in the past. Why is that lurking or trolling?

BTW, I can take anything thrown at me. Words are words, but I will call a spade a spade.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information