AZ Summit 2019 April 5th - 7th, 2019 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    And I have my reasons. I was pointing out that the deal was not as good as it has been in the past. Why is that lurking or trolling?

BTW, I can take anything thrown at me. Words are words, but I will call a spade a spade.

We really could use a Like button over here........

Nick, I just checked there is no deal over the stand ski and stay package that weekend. I get the same rate right now if I use the AZ package or the ski and stay package.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Nick, I just checked there is no deal over the stand ski and stay package that weekend. I get the same rate right now if I use the AZ package or the ski and stay package.
    But you get to hang out and ski with your AZ friends.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    But you get to hang out and ski with your AZ friends.
    I ski with them pretty much every weekend just not the ones from farther away.
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

And I have my reasons. I was pointing out that the deal was not as good as it has been in the past. Why is that lurking or trolling?

BTW, I can take anything thrown at me. Words are words, but I will call a spade a spade.

Takes one to know one. I'm done with you.

We were thinking of doing this but for the money - we would rather ski off our epic pass at Whistler - BC.

Sent from my SM-G930V using AlpineZone mobile app

2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    Takes one to know one. I'm done with you.
    The difference is that I have to work to be one.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    We were thinking of doing this but for the money - we would rather ski off our epic pass at Whistler - BC.

Sent from my SM-G930V using AlpineZone mobile app

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

I'm seeing 580 for the weekend plus tax and that is for a family of four. If this posted a week earlier I would have jumped on it but I blew the rest of my travel bucks for the next two weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Are you seeing $220 a day? it was working earlier. It should be cheaper than that. The price was for 2 nights + 2 days lift passes, per person. Let me ask Ethan.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AlpineZone mobile app
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    I'm seeing 580 for the weekend plus tax and that is for a family of four. If this posted a week earlier I would have jumped on it but I blew the rest of my travel bucks for the next two weekends.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AlpineZone mobile app
    Try 2 adults in a two bed std hotel room. $404/person for AZ rate. Ski and stay is the same rate. Not the deal it used to be.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information