• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Summit 2019 April 5th - 7th, 2019

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hey There AZ'ers!

Last minute here, but we actually have confirmed rates with Sugarloaf for a Summit 2019 weekend this year, April 5th - 7th. Discounted lodging + lift tickets. Price is up a bit from last year, BUT, there is no max occupancy requirement any longer so you don't need to fill rooms to the brim.

It's gonna be more informal (no apres party) but a good opportunity to ski together towards the end of this season.

Book online --> https://www.sugarloaf.com/booklodging?pid=17295[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]

JDMRoma

Hey There AZ'ers!

Last minute here, but we actually have confirmed rates with Sugarloaf for a Summit 2019 weekend this year, April 5th - 7th. Discounted lodging + lift tickets. Price is up a bit from last year, BUT, there is no max occupancy requirement any longer so you don't need to fill rooms to the brim.

It's gonna be more informal (no apres party) but a good opportunity to ski together towards the end of this season.

Book online --> https://www.sugarloaf.com/booklodging?pid=17295[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]

Up a bit ? looks like almost double from last year....am I doing this correctly ?
Im not seeing anything less than $200+ night

JimG.

Staff member
Nick, why are you even responding to these NEMS jokers?

Let their site admin organize their own f-ing trip!

Puck it

Are you seeing $220 a day? it was working earlier. It should be cheaper than that. The price was for 2 nights + 2 days lift passes, per person. Let me ask Ethan.

I am not. I am seeing $380ish for Sugarcreek condo. I paid $220ish two years ago for the size condo. Per person. Birchwood condo for 4 was about $1470 total.

Puck it

Nick, why are you even responding to these NEMS jokers?

Let their site admin organize their own f-ing trip!
Pretty fucking harsh from an admin. I have been to a few summits just not last year and the year I broke my shoulder. The people that go to summit as a majority have very few posts as you should know.

My point is the deal is not as good as the past

JimG.

Staff member
Pretty fucking harsh from an admin. I have been to a few summits just not last year and the year I broke my shoulder. The people that go to summit as a majority have very few posts as you should know.

My point is the deal is not as good as the past

Sorry I hurt your feelings, but it's pretty amazing that you hardly ever post here anymore but always seem to want in on deals.

You have to admit you have been pretty absent save for a few posts yet "bang" here you are when the trip deal suddenly appears.

Maybe I expect more from a once active poster who has since decided to move on. Or maybe you are just lurking.

As for being "harsh" you have never struck me as one who passes up many opportunities to get harsh with others here. If you can dish it out you must be able to take it once in a while.

JDMRoma

Are you seeing $220 a day? it was working earlier. It should be cheaper than that. The price was for 2 nights + 2 days lift passes, per person. Let me ask Ethan.

I was seeing over the $220 a day, any word if this is correct ? never mind its showing no availability now.......must have sold out !

Puck it

Sorry I hurt your feelings, but it's pretty amazing that you hardly ever post here anymore but always seem to want in on deals.

You have to admit you have been pretty absent save for a few posts yet "bang" here you are when the trip deal suddenly appears.

Maybe I expect more from a once active poster who has since decided to move on. Or maybe you are just lurking.

As for being "harsh" you have never struck me as one who passes up many opportunities to get harsh with others here. If you can dish it out you must be able to take it once in a while.
And I have my reasons. I was pointing out that the deal was not as good as it has been in the past. Why is that lurking or trolling?

BTW, I can take anything thrown at me. Words are words, but I will call a spade a spade.

youre-a-douchebag.jpeg

JDMRoma

And I have my reasons. I was pointing out that the deal was not as good as it has been in the past. Why is that lurking or trolling?

BTW, I can take anything thrown at me. Words are words, but I will call a spade a spade.

youre-a-douchebag.jpeg

We really could use a Like button over here........

Puck it

Nick, I just checked there is no deal over the stand ski and stay package that weekend. I get the same rate right now if I use the AZ package or the ski and stay package.

gmcunni

Nick, I just checked there is no deal over the stand ski and stay package that weekend. I get the same rate right now if I use the AZ package or the ski and stay package.

But you get to hang out and ski with your AZ friends.

JimG.

Staff member

youre-a-douchebag.jpeg

Takes one to know one. I'm done with you.

prsboogie

I'm seeing 580 for the weekend plus tax and that is for a family of four. If this posted a week earlier I would have jumped on it but I blew the rest of my travel bucks for the next two weekends.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AlpineZone mobile app

Puck it

I'm seeing 580 for the weekend plus tax and that is for a family of four. If this posted a week earlier I would have jumped on it but I blew the rest of my travel bucks for the next two weekends.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AlpineZone mobile app
Try 2 adults in a two bed std hotel room. $404/person for AZ rate. Ski and stay is the same rate. Not the deal it used to be.